Peony Flowers TSV 09/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More faux flaahs from the lovely Julie from Shropshire who will no doubt be gracing our screens with her Tipp-Ex gnashers and over-effusive mannerisms.

There is a picture of the tsv on Flinty's blog today,I like the vase but not sure about the flowers, wonder how realistic they will look in real life, particularly the greenery

hopefully it will be real touch orchids i returned an orchid that was cheap with fraying fabric

They had a hydrangea TSV with a lustre vase last year, which I almost bought, and then kicked myself when it sold out. Depending on the price, I might go for this one, just for the vase. I prefer the ones without still water, as they can be used for other flowers when the occasion arises!

Peony White Orchid with Palm in Luster Vase
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708514

Auto-Delivery Peony White Orchid with Palm in Lustre Vase
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709104

QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.88
P&P £0.00

This beautiful faux floral arrangement from Peony features three stems of real touch white orchids and three palm stems in a clear, luster vase made from European glass. Add an elegant accent to your home with this wonderfully realistic-looking arrangement that also makes a fabulous house-warming gift one that will last much longer than a real bouquet of flowers!

Customise your arrangement - this versatile assortment of faux blooms are left unset, allowing you to rearrange as you wish, or add real flowers into the mix. With our Auto Delivery option, you can also add in extra stems to create a whole new look.

Change with the seasons - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a new arrangement every 60 days, with deliveries in September, November and January. We'll send you a selection of seasonal stems for just under £30, including P&P, which you can add into your original lustre vase on its own or mix together with other faux flowers for a truly distinctive finish.

Arrangement (h x w): 56cm x 65cm (22" x 25.6")

Contains:

3 x real touch faux orchid stems
3 x faux palm stems
1 x lustre vase

September delivery contains:

3 x faux eucalyptus stems
3 x faux blueberry stems

November delivery contains:

7 x faux sparkling champagne ferns with rice lights
2 x cell batteries

January delivery contains:

2 x faux spring blossom stems
2 x faux pussy willow stems

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK only (including Northern Ireland, highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

Oh lord, I have no room for anymore of these damn things, but I simply must have this!!!!

I'm just imagining how dear Julie will clasp anad unclasp her hands and purse her lips as she falls over herself, giddy with excitement at the display of flaaahs she's touting.

I'm just imagining how dear Julie will clasp anad unclasp her hands and purse her lips as she falls over herself, giddy with excitement at the display of flaaahs she's touting.

And I'm just imagining how Mr CC will be clasping and unclasping his hands at the sight of Miss Julie in her "stiff dress". I know which one will be giddy with excitement :mysmilie_11: Let's not tell him it's on and I will arrange an appropriate day out lol.

CC

And I'm just imagining how Mr CC will be clasping and unclasping his hands at the sight of Miss Julie in her "stiff dress". I know which one will be giddy with excitement :mysmilie_11: Let's not tell him it's on and I will arrange an appropriate day out lol.

CC

LOL does he like her? You should make him tune into a Kelly Hoppen hour and see what he makes of her instead! LOL!

Julie is one of many upper-middle -class guests on QVC. Then there is Lola Rose Nikki with her twee voice, Kelly dreary Hoppen etc.

I'd love to have a dinner party and invite all the twee guests to see how they interact with each other. I'magine Michele Hope and Kim Mendelson, not to mention Renee all in one room.

I quite like June, the Frank Usher guest, and also the Mr Max lady.

Well Mr CC does have lots of comments about lots of people on QVC but he only says reasonably nice things about Julie. Most people he just remarks that they are insane lol. I look nothing at all like Julie, I'm very pale, red haired with short legs and I don't wear those stiff skirted dresses so maybe that's Mr CC's secret longing :mysmilie_17:

Didn't go for this. Nowhere to put it and too expensive.

CC

I've ordered it, but only the single drop. It's the vase I want, more than anything. I will buy some nice 'fo flahs' from the 'gahden centah' to freshen it up, rather than spending another £90 on the auto delivery!

Latest posts

Back