Australian Bodycare TSV 12/07/18 - Page 2




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    34.98 + post LIVE NOW!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Pick-a-Lily View Post
    If it's like the Lavender version, it'll be just Citrus fragrance and no Tea Tree. I'd be interested to try it, but not at that price.
    Oh sorry, I thought the lavender had Tea Tree in it, and yes I agree, I think it is expensive for what it is, but they know it'll sell at that price I suppose, because of the new product.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Oh sorry, I thought the lavender had Tea Tree in it, and yes I agree, I think it is expensive for what it is, but they know it'll sell at that price I suppose, because of the new product.
    The lavender version does contain tea tree Shopperholic.
    I can definitely smell it anyway. The lavender just softens it a bit in my opinion. I prefer it to the original version now.
    I would have been interested in this TSV but I agree with everyone else, much too expensive for what you get. If it had been a litre of each I'd have definitely bought it though.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post
     

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarple View Post
    The lavender version does contain tea tree Shopperholic.
    I can definitely smell it anyway. The lavender just softens it a bit in my opinion. I prefer it to the original version now.
    I would have been interested in this TSV but I agree with everyone else, much too expensive for what you get. If it had been a litre of each I'd have definitely bought it though.
    Thanks MM yes I thought it did, I could definitely smell the Tea Tree in it too when I got a sample off eBay. I agree two litres and no spray would've been better value, I can't really see any with this TSV. Thanks again MM.
    Thanks MrMarple thanked for this post
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post
     

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Last time I used ABC was about 17 years ago! lol! It was good, though. Nowadays I tend to use an amazing tea tree soap from Holland & Barrett. I posted about it a long old time ago and lots of people on here tried it and loved it. H&B were going to discontinue it but thanks to people power they abandoned the decision - and the soap is still being produced today.
    Likes boffy liked this post
     

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Gosh, just checking out the price of the ABC skin wash. 50 a litre! Yikes! I'm sure it's good but at that price I'd bloody hope it would be.

    I see on Amazon they do this refill pouch:

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Australian-...care+skin+wash

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They’re doing the usual deceiving trick they do, were they put the single option in stock and charging the full price, you can in fact get two litres on QVC website for 40.50, even with the p&p it works out at 23 a litre. It’s aimed more at people who don’t have the internet, deceiving them in to thinking they’re getting a bargain, when in fact they’re more likely to be put off by the price. It’ll probably sell though because people always like to try something new.

    Thanks Julius thanked for this post
    Likes Evie liked this post
     

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mine arrived yesterday. VERY well packed!! Love the citrus.

    This was my 1st QVC order in 6 months!!

    Just want to say, I am a VIP member from years back BUT the ads have been blocking my login ability.

    Today I suddenly got the option to sign in, deep joy, no ads as a VIP member.

    Well worth being a VIP member in my opinion.

    Likes boffy liked this post
     

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SallyMc View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. VERY well packed!! Love the citrus.

    This was my 1st QVC order in 6 months!!

    Just want to say, I am a VIP member from years back BUT the ads have been blocking my login ability.

    Today I suddenly got the option to sign in, deep joy, no ads as a VIP member.

    Well worth being a VIP member in my opinion.

    I was thinking about doing that but I missed the special offer.

    Seems like the duo package is the way to go. I guess it'd be nice to try the citrus, however I tend to prefer just tea tree. I like my amazing H&B soap. After all these years nothing has even come close!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    the soap is lovely julius and when i run out of the shower gel and there are no offers i buy this. i must admit i am a bar soap person. i feel much cleaner after using soap and love the smell of good quality soap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •