Australian Bodycare TSV 12/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this. I was wondering when the next tsv for this would be as am running out of my wash. Let's hope it's two big bottles and no useless wipes, would like to try the lavender wash too. Love the body lotion too

Thanks for this. I was wondering when the next tsv for this would be as am running out of my wash. Let's hope it's two big bottles and no useless wipes, would like to try the lavender wash too. Love the body lotion too

id forget about getting the body lotion in a tsv but the last one was 2 big bottles & 2 lots of wipes & then the other week they did that got to have it deal of the big skinwash & lavender & a refill for the original skiwash

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Citrus Skinwash Collection TSV 12/07/18
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235462

A skin-soothing trio from Australian Bodycare including the original and Citrus Skin Wash, plus a Tea Tree Spray. Help your skin to feel its freshest and brightest with this collection.

Contains:

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - a top-rated, bestselling body and face wash, infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerin, and developed to be suitable for everyday use. Features a handy lockable pump
1 x Skin Wash Citrus (500ml) - the same great formula with a refreshing citrus scent
1 x Tea Tree Spray (100ml) - works to help calm and reduce the irritation associated with minor skin problems

View attachment 15834

That's expensive, you can get two litres on QVC website for £40.50 plus p&p so a half a litre more for £5, that's if you're not bothered about the spray. I'm can only speak for myself though when I imagine the smell of tea tree and citrus, I can feel my tummy churning at the thought of it. :puke:

That's expensive, you can get two litres on QVC website for £40.50 plus p&p so a half a litre more for £5, that's if you're not bothered about the spray. I'm can only speak for myself though when I imagine the smell of tea tree and citrus, I can feel my tummy churning at the thought of it. :puke:
If it's like the Lavender version, it'll be just Citrus fragrance and no Tea Tree. I'd be interested to try it, but not at that price.

I like the idea behind these products, but the smell of tea tree always drags me back to my spotty 80s teenage years, trying every damn anti-zit product, including tons of tea tree oil. Put me off for life :sad:

If it's like the Lavender version, it'll be just Citrus fragrance and no Tea Tree. I'd be interested to try it, but not at that price.

Oh sorry, I thought the lavender had Tea Tree in it, and yes I agree, I think it is expensive for what it is, but they know it'll sell at that price I suppose, because of the new product.

Oh sorry, I thought the lavender had Tea Tree in it, and yes I agree, I think it is expensive for what it is, but they know it'll sell at that price I suppose, because of the new product.

The lavender version does contain tea tree Shopperholic.
I can definitely smell it anyway. The lavender just softens it a bit in my opinion. I prefer it to the original version now.
I would have been interested in this TSV but I agree with everyone else, much too expensive for what you get. If it had been a litre of each I'd have definitely bought it though.

The lavender version does contain tea tree Shopperholic.
I can definitely smell it anyway. The lavender just softens it a bit in my opinion. I prefer it to the original version now.
I would have been interested in this TSV but I agree with everyone else, much too expensive for what you get. If it had been a litre of each I'd have definitely bought it though.

Thanks MM yes I thought it did, I could definitely smell the Tea Tree in it too when I got a sample off eBay. I agree two litres and no spray would've been better value, I can't really see any with this TSV. Thanks again MM. :mysmilie_3:

Last time I used ABC was about 17 years ago! lol! It was good, though. Nowadays I tend to use an amazing tea tree soap from Holland & Barrett. I posted about it a long old time ago and lots of people on here tried it and loved it. H&B were going to discontinue it but thanks to people power they abandoned the decision - and the soap is still being produced today.

They’re doing the usual deceiving trick they do, were they put the single option in stock and charging the full price, you can in fact get two litres on QVC website for £40.50, even with the p&p it works out at £23 a litre. It’s aimed more at people who don’t have the internet, deceiving them in to thinking they’re getting a bargain, when in fact they’re more likely to be put off by the price. It’ll probably sell though because people always like to try something new.

Mine arrived yesterday. VERY well packed!! Love the citrus.

This was my 1st QVC order in 6 months!!

Just want to say, I am a VIP member from years back BUT the ads have been blocking my login ability.

Today I suddenly got the option to sign in, deep joy, no ads as a VIP member.

Well worth being a VIP member in my opinion.

:mysmilie_3:

Mine arrived yesterday. VERY well packed!! Love the citrus.

This was my 1st QVC order in 6 months!!

Just want to say, I am a VIP member from years back BUT the ads have been blocking my login ability.

Today I suddenly got the option to sign in, deep joy, no ads as a VIP member.

Well worth being a VIP member in my opinion.

:mysmilie_3:

I was thinking about doing that but I missed the special offer.

Seems like the duo package is the way to go. I guess it'd be nice to try the citrus, however I tend to prefer just tea tree. I like my amazing H&B soap. After all these years nothing has even come close!

the soap is lovely julius and when i run out of the shower gel and there are no offers i buy this. i must admit i am a bar soap person. i feel much cleaner after using soap and love the smell of good quality soap

Latest posts

Back