Australian Bodycare TSV 12/07/18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Australian Bodycare TSV 12/07/18

the next Australian Bodycare TSV is on the 12/07/18

Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Thanks for this. I was wondering when the next tsv for this would be as am running out of my wash. Let's hope it's two big bottles and no useless wipes, would like to try the lavender wash too. Love the body lotion too

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    Thanks for this. I was wondering when the next tsv for this would be as am running out of my wash. Let's hope it's two big bottles and no useless wipes, would like to try the lavender wash too. Love the body lotion too
    id forget about getting the body lotion in a tsv but the last one was 2 big bottles & 2 lots of wipes & then the other week they did that got to have it deal of the big skinwash & lavender & a refill for the original skiwash

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly I missed the got to have it offer, serves me right, perhaps it will come back at an introductory price

Post Thanks / Like

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Citrus Skinwash Collection TSV 12/07/18
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.235462

A skin-soothing trio from Australian Bodycare including the original and Citrus Skin Wash, plus a Tea Tree Spray. Help your skin to feel its freshest and brightest with this collection.

Contains:

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - a top-rated, bestselling body and face wash, infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerin, and developed to be suitable for everyday use. Features a handy lockable pump
    1 x Skin Wash Citrus (500ml) - the same great formula with a refreshing citrus scent
    1 x Tea Tree Spray (100ml) - works to help calm and reduce the irritation associated with minor skin problems

Attachment 15834

Post Thanks / Like

About 35 + post
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's expensive, you can get two litres on QVC website for 40.50 plus p&p so a half a litre more for 5, that's if you're not bothered about the spray. I'm can only speak for myself though when I imagine the smell of tea tree and citrus, I can feel my tummy churning at the thought of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Auto-Delivery Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Citrus & Original Skin Wash Collection
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237170

34.98 + post
    Thanks alter ego , norrie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    That's expensive, you can get two litres on QVC website for 40.50 plus p&p so a half a litre more for 5, that's if you're not bothered about the spray. I'm can only speak for myself though when I imagine the smell of tea tree and citrus, I can feel my tummy churning at the thought of it.
    If it's like the Lavender version, it'll be just Citrus fragrance and no Tea Tree. I'd be interested to try it, but not at that price.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I like the idea behind these products, but the smell of tea tree always drags me back to my spotty 80s teenage years, trying every damn anti-zit product, including tons of tea tree oil. Put me off for life