The phones are literally in meltdown for .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
How many times have we heard that said, I wonder. So much for all the hype on this particular occasion it happens to be Luxform garden lights - which I don't rate, apart from anything else, these are 10 a penny in most good garden centres as witnessed by myself.

So, on the various items and ranges sold on Q, we frequently hear the title of my post over and over. Yet if weeks later you should happen to venture to that listing, there is no 'sold out' or 'waitlist' so was there ever really and truly a phone lines 'meltdown'.

Ugh! rant over.:mysmilie_10::mysmilie_1:

We take all they say with a ‘pinch of salt’! They have just described some MW trousers as though they are loved by everyone— but the reviews ( if the same product) are far from this.I usually read the reviews before I order, unless it is something I already know and I have saved money.If something ‘flies out’ & I have missed out, no problem.That is something of a rarity these days.

The presenters spout a load of rollox nowadays, but very little useful info. The list of presenters I can’t watch is getting longer and longer. Soon the only people I can listen to will be Charlie, Miceal, Jilly and Julia. Jackie K only when she’s with Ruth Langsford.

Latest posts

Back