Sausage legs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching the MW show (part of football avoidance) & these slim trousers they keep raving about even look awful on the models.Their legs are so much slimmer than the likes of mine & there are wrinkles right up the legs as though they are squeezed into them.Is this a good look? There is something not quite right about Marla’s offerings either in cut or fabric,or both & the prices way over the top.

i agree silver fox we were talking about how overpriced the range is. fit being one of the main concerns

The trousers are rubbish - if the models cant look good OR the guest presenter, how can the buying audience have any chance, AND they don't appear to have pockets ! some may like the long knitted cardi/coats but do they really have to have a large split up the side flapping about like some windmill around the knees ? very messy.

Also noticed that the same stuff (or similar) is being churned out, so can we expect to see it all in 'outlet' in a few weeks ?

I have yet to see anything I would wear from MW. She is a very funny lady but I have no idea who she is designing for,some of her fashion is a very odd shape.

well on the smaller models its not so awful its he plus sizes 2x up that are really bad. huge wrists, massive calves,similar fabrics to much cheaper ranges.

I did like the look of her flatter fit trousers but the price was far too high. I was nosing on Ideal World one day and they had very similar, two pairs for £20. Now I thought I'd look frumpy and they wouldn't fit properly but I was wrong, they were really good, no wrinkles and a flat waistband. Nice colours too. You can get the look without the price tag. I like some of MW items but I can't spend that money on clothes.

CC

Latest posts

Back