Liz Earle TSV 28/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Liz Earle TSV is on the 28/07/18

Now we’re finally into the swing of summer, it’s time for you to reinvent your skincare routine. Wave goodbye to heavy make up and concealers, because we’ve got a collection for you specially designed to completely ace your summer base in our latest Today’s Special Value offer!

Tune in on Saturday 28th July to catch Caroline Archer and Sarah Carr as they present The Foundation of Fabulous Skin Collection, live on QVC. Featuring a cleansing duo of our original award-winning Cleanse & Polish™ 200ml and calming Rose & Lavender 100ml, you’ll also get to complete your 3-step routine with refreshing Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, and your choice of Skin Repair™ Moisturiser. We’re also including our botanical skin staples, Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion and Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash to give your routine a refreshing boost for summer and beyond.

Careful Andi you'll be accused of plagiarism or echoing! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_59: or summut!

I was probably not going to resist this TSV until my AD of the last LE TSV arrived this a.m (the one with the Superskin moisturiser) which is much better for me.I normally keep on top of anything I have on AD but have been so preoccupied in recent months this slipped the net!With so many brands coming along frequently I suppose The ADs can coincide with the next TSV?I have the recent Elemis on AD and although haven’t used this range for years the Cleansing balm has taken over a a favourite from C&P.If I continue stockpiling like this I will need to mention in my Will!!

Seems to be live now, so I've just ordered a set.
It's actually for my nieces birthday on Sunday so fingers crossed it gets here on time.
I usually buy her the monthly offer from LE direct, but this month the free gift was a face serum and as she's only turning 17 I think that would have been a waste. New offer appears tomorrow I believe, so if my Q order looks like it won't get here, hopefully the LE offer will be something she'd like and I'll buy that instead.
Good price from Q though (even with the ridiculous postage charge).

Seems to be live now, so I've just ordered a set.
It's actually for my nieces birthday on Sunday so fingers crossed it gets here on time.
I usually buy her the monthly offer from LE direct, but this month the free gift was a face serum and as she's only turning 17 I think that would have been a waste. New offer appears tomorrow I believe, so if my Q order looks like it won't get here, hopefully the LE offer will be something she'd like and I'll buy that instead.
Good price from Q though (even with the ridiculous postage charge).

Your a good Uncle Mr M.:mysmilie_12:

Liz Earle 6 Piece Foundation Of Fabulous Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236199

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 6 Piece Foundation Of Fabulous Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237284

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £5.95

This six-piece Foundation of Fabulous Skin collection includes fantastic skincare picks, with two varieties of Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, your choice of Skin Repair Moisturiser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, and Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, plus Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash. Entrust your all-important daily skincare routine to these Liz Earle classics.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from Liz Earle you’d pay £111.50. So to get this Fabulous Skin Collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, is an exceptional saving of £66.57.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare regime, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with muslin cloths to help deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration.

Your complete routine - featuring cleanser, toner, moisturiser and more, all of which can be used both day and night, this great kit has everything you need for gorgeous, glowing skin in just a few steps.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive the same collection again in 60 days, and a similar collection in another 60 days that swaps the Orange Blossom Shower Gel for Cleanse & Polish Body and also includes a body mitt.

An exciting new product launch - if you choose the Auto Delivery option, in your third delivery you'll get the chance to experience a brand new beauty product inspired by the cult Cleanse & Polish.

First and second delivery contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - the same fantastic benefits as the classic Cleanse & Polish, scented with a harmonising blend of pure Damask rose petal and French high-altitude lavender essential oils
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to soothe the feel of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive; designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) - acts as a gentle make-up remover and soothing tonic to keep skin around your delicate eye area feeling fresh, calm and cool. Enriched with herbal extracts
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - contains oats, yarrow, rose, scented geranium and natural vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths - for use with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, these cotton cloths gently buff away dead skin cells to help leave skin radiantly soft and smooth

Third delivery contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml)
1 x Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml)
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml)
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml)
1 x brand new launch from the Cleanse & Polish range (200ml)
1 x body mitt
2 x muslin cloths

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion:

Dampen a cotton wool pad and sweep over your lashes and eyelids to cleanse away make-up and impurities
Eyebright can also be used as a soothing and revitalising compress for tired or irritated eyes

Orange Blossom Shower Gel:

Squeeze a little into your hands and apply to damp skin
For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove
Massage onto the skin and rinse off

Fab offer as usual but can’t stretch to nearly £50 in one go with 6 weeks of school holiday entertainment to fund and new uniforms to buy. Shame it’s not on easy pays ......

Fab offer as usual but can’t stretch to nearly £50 in one go with 6 weeks of school holiday entertainment to fund and new uniforms to buy. Shame it’s not on easy pays ......

they have not done a Liz Earle TSV this cheap for years its usually more £45 + post usually & as its just mainly basics they know it will sell well without it & it is from what i can tell as not many LE tsvs are on easy pay when its a tsv

they have not done a Liz Earle TSV this cheap for years its usually more £45 + post usually & as its just mainly basics they know it will sell well without it & it is from what i can tell as not many LE tsvs are on easy pay when its a tsv
Oh yes SCW I totally agree! I’ve barely missed a Liz TSV in twenty years- theirs is usually around August bank holiday ( when all the school shoes, uniform, winter coats are bought) and I can finally treat myself ! It’s about a month earlier this year- oh well ! Lol!

ml for ml

Cleanse & Polish 200ml worth £28 cost £11.28 (incl cloths)
Calming Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish 100ml Worth £16.50 cost £6.65
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Worth £15.50 cost £6.25
Skin Repair Moisturiser Worth £21.00 cost £8.46
Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion Worth £15.50 cost £6.25
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash Worth £15.00 cost £6.04
Total Worth £111.50 on LE cost £44.93 (p&p included in calculations).
Great individual present prices for friends who know the brand.

Latest posts

Back