Gtech TSV 14/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got an earlier version of this and it is good. Deals with white dog hair very efficiently, doesn't take long to charge and is really light to carry around. I bought it with a hand held (which was rubbish) and I think I paid about £275 for both. I'd recommend this, especially if you need to vacuum every day and don't want to get the heavy Dyson or whatever out the cupboard.

CC

I got the Mk 1 when GTech first came to QVC. I got the Mk 2 from Ideal World and it cost £152. I prefer the Mk 2 and use that downstairs. The Mk 1 is kept upstairs. I rate both highly but the Mk 2 is easier to empty etc.

Considering what I paid to Ideal World, QVC's price seems high to me although I realise it's a K9 but I'm sure it'll do the same job as mine.

The Mk2 has lost most of the advantages that made the Mk 1 "Probably the best vacuum cleaner in the world":

1. It no longer has rotating brushes right up to the edges.

2. The Mk 1 was almost self-propelled

3. I find the foot switch much more difficult to use than the press-button on the handle.

4. It doesn't seem to clean as well, and it is more difficult to both push and pull.

All only my own opinion, of course.

Gtech AirRam MK2 K9 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 807362
QVC Price £243.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £0.00

or 4 Easy Pays of £49.99

The AirRam MK2 K9 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from Gtech combines a lightweight design with high performance cleaning, ideal for picking up pet hair, dust and larger debris. Glide from room to room, over carpet to hard floors and back again with this robust machine that's perfect for pet owners but great for any home!

Intuitive technology – the clever AirLOC system adapts with each cleaning stroke. When you’re pushing it forward, the front face of the cleaner opens to collect larger debris. Upon dragging it back towards you, the AirLOC seals to the floor to collect fine dust from crevices.

Compact emptying - the AirRam K9 features a clever collection system which compresses the dirt into a capsule, stored in the head of the vacuum. This is then easy to swiftly eject straight into the bin without getting your hands messy.

Stronger - the K9 is strengthened by aluminium components to resist the wear and tear caused by even the toughest cleaning environments, time and time again.

Moves easily - AirRam K9's revolutionary, lightweight design allows you to glide around your home, steering easily from left to right. Move effortlessly from carpet to hard floors and back again, with no settings to change. AirRam also has an ultra-low profile, allowing you to reach under chairs and tables, plus the cordless technology means no more fighting with snagged cords or plug sockets.

Sweeter - pet odours can cling to the inside of traditional vacuum cleaners, spreading unpleasant smells around your home as you clean. The AirRam K9 has refillable floral scented tabs that fit into the filter, to leave rooms smelling clean and fresh.

Lightweight - thanks to its revolutionary design, which does away with so many bulky parts, this machine weighs just 3.5kg. That's half the weight of many mains powered upright vacuums, making AirRam easy to lift and carry upstairs.

Long runtime - the AirRam K9's power comes from a professional grade 22V lithium ion battery. Its energy efficient design means you can clean your home twice on one 4-hour charge; a 1-hour short charge will also deliver a burst of additional run time. The 4-stage LED display indicates how much charge is left in the battery.

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 22V
Wattage: 140W
Run time: up to 40 minutes
Charge time: 4 hours
Noise level: 75db
Type of brush bar: nylon
Vacuum cleaner (h x w x d): 112cm x 29.8cm x 25.9cm (44.1" x 11.7" x 10.2")
Weight: 3.5kg

Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807362

Latest posts

Back