Likes Breeze liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Brand New Primer,
    2 Eyeshadoes
    Foundation

& More

Attachment 15862

Video Here

Thanks Baloo, honey72, AndiK , Tarketta , Lemonsqueezy and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see they're employing that old trick of displaying lids next to products to make it look like a bigger collection. Still it is seven items.

I'm pleased I watched the video because Alison Young tells us she's a qualified makeup artist.

I've always fancied trying Mally but never have. What items do people usually love from the brand?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I see they're employing that old trick of displaying lids next to products to make it look like a bigger collection. Still it is seven items.

I'm pleased I watched the video because Alison Young tells us she's a qualified makeup artist.

I've always fancied trying Mally but never have. What items do people usually love from the brand?
    So sneaky isn't it - ditto with the boxes from the L'Occitane products!

I absolutely love her gel eyeliners - I have mega greasy eyelids and the colours stay true, don't budge and go on very gently, so no dragging my middle aged eyelids.

I also like her eyeshadow sticks, although they are always a bit too taupe-tastic, even for a taupe lover such as myself.

The foundation in this TSV is also really good so I may be tempted as it's very cooling on the skin.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    So sneaky isn't it - ditto with the boxes from the L'Occitane products!

I absolutely love her gel eyeliners - I have mega greasy eyelids and the colours stay true, don't budge and go on very gently, so no dragging my middle aged eyelids.

I also like her eyeshadow sticks, although they are always a bit too taupe-tastic, even for a taupe lover such as myself.

The foundation in this TSV is also really good so I may be tempted as it's very cooling on the skin.
    Really helpful, thanks. Looks like the taupe obsession is carried through to this TSV (I like such neutrals also, I must admit, but I also like something more standout and am currently into touches of bright pink and orange on my eyelids - fortunately, I don't think it looks like an infection!).

Soooooo, can I justify this? Not really but I'm quite tempted. Drat!
    Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The only Mally I have used are those high gloss lipsticks (where you turn the base to squeeze the product up to the brush). I use them as lip glosses. They often come in sets of 6 or more which makes them cheaper and sometimes smaller sizes than the rather expensive full size individuals or duos. I love them! They last ages and don't run off at the slightest touch of a coffee cup.

The type I mean is 205146 but I expect several for that money, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

The foundations that come in these style of compacts have very little actual product in them. A normal bottle is usually 30mls you will get if very lucky 5 or 6 in these.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Thank goodness I'm not tempted at all buy this one, phew! I've already got this foundation and a back up, plus got two of the graphite eyeliners and the shadow stick shades look the same AGAIN. I love the mascara but have got a back of this as well, oops lol.
    I'm still holding out for the TARTE auto delivery but to be honest it isn't looking very promising at all now is it:(
    What's the point of offering auto delivery if this happens nearly every time with the Tarte TSV's???
    Likes AndiK , donna255 , Tarketta liked this post