Mally TSV 15/07/18 - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Auto-delivery drops have the TSV tag and sometimes are available at the TSV price; lucky if your shade choice is still available.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Don't wish to sound like a know all, especially when regards to QVC because as we all know, no one likes a smart arse, but that only happens when a mistake has occurred, like in this instance.
    Likes miss molly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a problem with a QVC mistakes that causes a lower price...I'm getting a misty flash-back to that bargain salon-sized Elemis cleansing set of yesteryear. Long-live the pricing cock-up!
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, it was manic on here as people passed on the info. Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner and was it 15mls of PCMC for 19+!

Then we all got letters from QVC saying they would honour the mistake but would not happen in future.
    Likes boffy , Akimbo , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I don't have a problem with a QVC mistakes that causes a lower price...I'm getting a misty flash-back to that bargain salon-sized Elemis cleansing set of yesteryear. Long-live the pricing cock-up!
    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Oh yes, it was manic on here as people passed on the info. Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner and was it 15mls of PCMC for 19+!

Then we all got letters from QVC saying they would honour the mistake but would not happen in future.
    I'm not sure I was on the forum then but I do remember something similar with an SBC set, I think. I just looked up the Elemis set story - see link - and I see what you mean!
    Likes Akimbo , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Remember the full size L'occitane candle duo for about 8
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link Andi, took me right back to the days of bargain hunting / enabling we had on here but OMG cant believe it was 9 years ago! Lovely to see a few forum members I've not seen posting recently. (It's my age: reminiscing all the time at the mo!)

Something QVC might notice is that some sets were bought by folk who hadn't tried Elemis before. Maybe they could do a couple of pared back beauty TSVs - just a couple of items at a shockingly irresistible price (see I'm living in the past or cloud-cuckoo land!)
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think Elemis was the first TSV I bought back in the late 90s, the cleansers in the square shape and 500mls cleanser and toner for I swear in the 20 mark and low shipping. That was the first time I ever bought Elemis and loved the brand they did some inexpensive moisturisers back then. Suddenly they repackaged and the prices went up big time and they discontinued the older face creams. Hell, I remember SOS cream was 20+ then suddenly repackaged it was near 50!
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Thanks for the link Andi, took me right back to the days of bargain hunting / enabling we had on here but OMG cant believe it was 9 years ago! Lovely to see a few forum members I've not seen posting recently. (It's my age: reminiscing all the time at the mo!)

Something QVC might notice is that some sets were bought by folk who hadn't tried Elemis before. Maybe they could do a couple of pared back beauty TSVs - just a couple of items at a shockingly irresistible price (see I'm living in the past or cloud-cuckoo land!)
    Yes, I noticed lots of names of members we haven't seen on here for ages. I see the person who spotted the Elemis bargain was a first-time poster so good of her to sign up to st.com so she could share the offer with everyone. That thread ran to 22 pages! As you say, many people probably discovered Elemis that way and/or became regular buyers of it and QVC should take note (but won't!).
    Likes boffy , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Mally The Perfect Start 7 Piece Make-up Collection
    Item Number: 236142
    QVC Price 55.00
    Todays Special Value Price 40.00
    P&P 4.95

Mally's The Perfect Start make-up set features a selection of beauty icons and must-haves, including the brand new Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick to help provide the ultimate make-up base, plus popular Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation, two bestselling Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras, and much more. Offering a complete make-up look in one collection, this Mally edit has everything you need to get gorgeous at home or on-the-go.

New for you - featuring an innovative, cooling gel formula, Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick works to provide a refreshing boost before you apply your base. Infused with coconut water and caffeine, it's the perfect way to begin your Mally make-up routine.

The ultimate gift - if you're looking for a present for a make-up lover, this Mally set offers everything she needs to create an easy yet complete look, with primer, foundation, two eyeshadow options, mascara, eyeliner and even lipgloss.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick (15.6g) - in a handy stick form, this make-up primer preps skin for foundation, concealer and powder products, and features a cooling gel texture to help ensure skin feels comfortable and refreshed. Enriched with coconut water and caffeine extracts. Can also be worn alone for a fresh-faced look
    1 x Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich - a lightweight foundation infused with water, that works to melt onto your skin, providing full coverage that you can blend and build to suit your skin's needs for a bespoke finish
    1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Copper Caviar - in a sparkling copper-gold shade, this multi-tasker features a creamy texture with a long-wearing formula to work as a primer, shadow base and eyeshadow in one, and can even be used as an eyeliner
    1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Rose Gilt - in a rich, rose-gold tone, this multi-tasker features a creamy texture with a long-wearing formula to work as a primer, shadow base and eyeshadow in one, and can even be used as an eyeliner
    1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Graphite - an easy-to-apply gel formula that helps you to create everything from a striking smoky eye to more neutral, sophisticated looks, all in a rich grey-black hue
    1 x More is More Mascara (9g) in Black - a rich, creamy formula that works to coat each lash on the very first stroke, featuring a special brush to grip lashes and smooth the mascara out to the very tips, for the look of exceptional length and definition
    1 x H3 Lip Gloss (2.6g) in Pink Daisy - in a pretty peach-pink shade, this hydrating gloss features a silky gel formula and works to leave your lips with a lacquer finish. Great for wearing alone or layering over your favourite lippie

How to use:

Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick:

Simply apply from the stick and massage in

Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation:

Apply the foundation directly on to the skin, concentrating on the middle of the face and any areas that need extra coverage
    Gently blend with your fingertips until you reach a level of coverage you're happy with

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Glide over your lids, then blend into the creases with your fingers or a brush

Evercolor Waterproof Liner:

Start at the outside of the eye and work inwards toward the corner of the eye, staying as close to the lash base as possible
    Smudge within 30 seconds for a smokier look

More is More Mascara:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outwards and upwards towards your lash tips, wriggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
    Add two coats for a fuller, thicker look

H3 Lip Gloss:

Smooth over lips or on top of lipstick

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.236142
    Thanks AndiK , Tarketta thanked for this post