Mally TSV 15/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see they're employing that old trick of displaying lids next to products to make it look like a bigger collection. Still it is seven items.

I'm pleased I watched the video because Alison Young tells us she's a qualified makeup artist.

I've always fancied trying Mally but never have. What items do people usually love from the brand?

I see they're employing that old trick of displaying lids next to products to make it look like a bigger collection. Still it is seven items.

I'm pleased I watched the video because Alison Young tells us she's a qualified makeup artist.

I've always fancied trying Mally but never have. What items do people usually love from the brand?

So sneaky isn't it - ditto with the boxes from the L'Occitane products!

I absolutely love her gel eyeliners - I have mega greasy eyelids and the colours stay true, don't budge and go on very gently, so no dragging my middle aged eyelids.

I also like her eyeshadow sticks, although they are always a bit too taupe-tastic, even for a taupe lover such as myself.

The foundation in this TSV is also really good so I may be tempted as it's very cooling on the skin.

So sneaky isn't it - ditto with the boxes from the L'Occitane products!

I absolutely love her gel eyeliners - I have mega greasy eyelids and the colours stay true, don't budge and go on very gently, so no dragging my middle aged eyelids.

I also like her eyeshadow sticks, although they are always a bit too taupe-tastic, even for a taupe lover such as myself.

The foundation in this TSV is also really good so I may be tempted as it's very cooling on the skin.

Really helpful, thanks. Looks like the taupe obsession is carried through to this TSV (I like such neutrals also, I must admit, but I also like something more standout and am currently into touches of bright pink and orange on my eyelids - fortunately, I don't think it looks like an infection!).

Soooooo, can I justify this? Not really but I'm quite tempted. Drat!

The only Mally I have used are those high gloss lipsticks (where you turn the base to squeeze the product up to the brush). I use them as lip glosses. They often come in sets of 6 or more which makes them cheaper and sometimes smaller sizes than the rather expensive full size individuals or duos. I love them! They last ages and don't run off at the slightest touch of a coffee cup.

The type I mean is 205146 but I expect several for that money, LOL.

The foundations that come in these style of compacts have very little actual product in them. A normal bottle is usually 30mls you will get if very lucky 5 or 6 in these.

Thank goodness I'm not tempted at all buy this one, phew! I've already got this foundation and a back up, plus got two of the graphite eyeliners and the shadow stick shades look the same AGAIN. I love the mascara but have got a back of this as well, oops lol.
I'm still holding out for the TARTE auto delivery but to be honest it isn't looking very promising at all now is it:(
What's the point of offering auto delivery if this happens nearly every time with the Tarte TSV's???

Thank goodness I'm not tempted at all buy this one, phew! I've already got this foundation and a back up, plus got two of the graphite eyeliners and the shadow stick shades look the same AGAIN. I love the mascara but have got a back of this as well, oops lol.
I'm still holding out for the TARTE auto delivery but to be honest it isn't looking very promising at all now is it:(
What's the point of offering auto delivery if this happens nearly every time with the Tarte TSV's???

When is/was the Tarte AD due then?

When is/was the Tarte AD due then?

I was due around 25 June but no sign of it and we were supposed to be sent a letter informing us of the delay but I got nada - can't be bothered to call up CS, I know it's never going to materialise!

I was due around 25 June but no sign of it and we were supposed to be sent a letter informing us of the delay but I got nada - can't be bothered to call up CS, I know it's never going to materialise!

How odd! I suppose supply issues may be outside QVC's control but not keeping customers duly informed is unforgivable. No doubt, if they do suddenly get the stock in several weeks later, they'll just despatch it and take payments from accounts (not necessarily in that order!!) without notice and that will cause more complaints! I think that's the pattern, isn't it?

It's got a different TSV up, but knowing QVC (and I think I do) their useless web team have probably ballsed up again, or QVC have by putting it up too early and the "Rich" colour really has sold out (or it's right and they're holding that colour back) who knows? https://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-Effortless-Beauty-Make-up-Collection.product.233276.html?sc=SRCH who cares? :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

And now......as if by magic, it's gone. :mysmilie_13:

thats acutally an ex-auto-delivery so if people think thats the tsv then they are wrong

thats acutally an ex-auto-delivery so if people think thats the tsv then they are wrong

The people who don't do social media (or have the time to spend all day trawling the website) have probably bought it thinking it was because it now says "sold out" or people know the error and liked it so grabbed the TSV price. QVC website team have a lot of explaining to do, for a company of this size to make that sort of error (amongst others) is sloppy and totally unacceptable.

Latest posts

Back