Mally TSV 15/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Auto-delivery drops have the TSV tag and sometimes are available at the TSV price; lucky if your shade choice is still available.

Don't wish to sound like a know all, especially when regards to QVC because as we all know, no one likes a smart arse, but that only happens when a mistake has occurred, like in this instance. :mysmilie_3:

I don't have a problem with a QVC mistakes that causes a lower price...I'm getting a misty flash-back to that bargain salon-sized Elemis cleansing set of yesteryear. Long-live the pricing cock-up!

Oh yes, it was manic on here as people passed on the info. Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner and was it 15mls of PCMC for £19+!

Then we all got letters from QVC saying they would honour the mistake but would not happen in future. :mysmilie_3:

I don't have a problem with a QVC mistakes that causes a lower price...I'm getting a misty flash-back to that bargain salon-sized Elemis cleansing set of yesteryear. Long-live the pricing cock-up!

Oh yes, it was manic on here as people passed on the info. Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner and was it 15mls of PCMC for £19+!

Then we all got letters from QVC saying they would honour the mistake but would not happen in future. :mysmilie_3:

I'm not sure I was on the forum then but I do remember something similar with an SBC set, I think. I just looked up the Elemis set story - see link - and I see what you mean!

Thanks for the link Andi, took me right back to the days of bargain hunting / enabling we had on here but OMG cant believe it was 9 years ago! Lovely to see a few forum members I've not seen posting recently. (It's my age: reminiscing all the time at the mo!)

Something QVC might notice is that some sets were bought by folk who hadn't tried Elemis before. Maybe they could do a couple of pared back beauty TSVs - just a couple of items at a shockingly irresistible price (see I'm living in the past or cloud-cuckoo land!) :mysmilie_50:

I think Elemis was the first TSV I bought back in the late 90s, the cleansers in the square shape and 500mls cleanser and toner for I swear in the £20 mark and low shipping. That was the first time I ever bought Elemis and loved the brand they did some inexpensive moisturisers back then. Suddenly they repackaged and the prices went up big time and they discontinued the older face creams. Hell, I remember SOS cream was £20+ then suddenly repackaged it was near £50!

Thanks for the link Andi, took me right back to the days of bargain hunting / enabling we had on here but OMG cant believe it was 9 years ago! Lovely to see a few forum members I've not seen posting recently. (It's my age: reminiscing all the time at the mo!)

Something QVC might notice is that some sets were bought by folk who hadn't tried Elemis before. Maybe they could do a couple of pared back beauty TSVs - just a couple of items at a shockingly irresistible price (see I'm living in the past or cloud-cuckoo land!) :mysmilie_50:

Yes, I noticed lots of names of members we haven't seen on here for ages. I see the person who spotted the Elemis bargain was a first-time poster so good of her to sign up to st.com so she could share the offer with everyone. That thread ran to 22 pages! As you say, many people probably discovered Elemis that way and/or became regular buyers of it and QVC should take note (but won't!).

Mally The Perfect Start 7 Piece Make-up Collection
Item Number: 236142
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £40.00
P&P £4.95

Mally's The Perfect Start make-up set features a selection of beauty icons and must-haves, including the brand new Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick to help provide the ultimate make-up base, plus popular Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation, two bestselling Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras, and much more. Offering a complete make-up look in one collection, this Mally edit has everything you need to get gorgeous at home or on-the-go.

New for you - featuring an innovative, cooling gel formula, Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick works to provide a refreshing boost before you apply your base. Infused with coconut water and caffeine, it's the perfect way to begin your Mally make-up routine.

The ultimate gift - if you're looking for a present for a make-up lover, this Mally set offers everything she needs to create an easy yet complete look, with primer, foundation, two eyeshadow options, mascara, eyeliner and even lipgloss.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick (15.6g) - in a handy stick form, this make-up primer preps skin for foundation, concealer and powder products, and features a cooling gel texture to help ensure skin feels comfortable and refreshed. Enriched with coconut water and caffeine extracts. Can also be worn alone for a fresh-faced look
1 x Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich - a lightweight foundation infused with water, that works to melt onto your skin, providing full coverage that you can blend and build to suit your skin's needs for a bespoke finish
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Copper Caviar - in a sparkling copper-gold shade, this multi-tasker features a creamy texture with a long-wearing formula to work as a primer, shadow base and eyeshadow in one, and can even be used as an eyeliner
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Rose Gilt - in a rich, rose-gold tone, this multi-tasker features a creamy texture with a long-wearing formula to work as a primer, shadow base and eyeshadow in one, and can even be used as an eyeliner
1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Graphite - an easy-to-apply gel formula that helps you to create everything from a striking smoky eye to more neutral, sophisticated looks, all in a rich grey-black hue
1 x More is More Mascara (9g) in Black - a rich, creamy formula that works to coat each lash on the very first stroke, featuring a special brush to grip lashes and smooth the mascara out to the very tips, for the look of exceptional length and definition
1 x H3 Lip Gloss (2.6g) in Pink Daisy - in a pretty peach-pink shade, this hydrating gloss features a silky gel formula and works to leave your lips with a lacquer finish. Great for wearing alone or layering over your favourite lippie

How to use:

Perfect Prep Soothing Primer Stick:

Simply apply from the stick and massage in

Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation:

Apply the foundation directly on to the skin, concentrating on the middle of the face and any areas that need extra coverage
Gently blend with your fingertips until you reach a level of coverage you're happy with

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Glide over your lids, then blend into the creases with your fingers or a brush

Evercolor Waterproof Liner:

Start at the outside of the eye and work inwards toward the corner of the eye, staying as close to the lash base as possible
Smudge within 30 seconds for a smokier look

More is More Mascara:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outwards and upwards towards your lash tips, wriggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
Add two coats for a fuller, thicker look

H3 Lip Gloss:

Smooth over lips or on top of lipstick

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236142

It must be an absolute minefield for the QVC customer trying to pick their shade, caught the first few minutes of the morning repeat were the colours were on the back of the models hand, the fair was really, really light yet, the model that was wearing it wasn't much different to the "light" that Tiffany had on sitting next to her. So I'm thinking, were they both wearing the light because the fair the model was supposed to be wearing had no resemblance to the fair on the back of the hand. Don't know why they don't do the colours properly, there'd be a lot less disappointed customers who have to trapse down the Post Office and a lot less returns. :mysmilie_3:

i like the price of this tsv but the thought of the colours and textures being wrong puts me right off

What really ticks me off about their colour presentation (usually online) is when they do it alphabetically rather than light- dark or vice versa.

Franks at the midnight presentation said that the 2 shadowsticks were £39 alone so it was only £1 for the rest of the 'stuff'. This morning I'm now watching Mally demo a TRIO of shadowsticks for £25 ! Franks needs to stop lying or at least get her facts right.

They should also adjust the lighting, the models become too bright to notice the make-up properly, like on the website where they take the photos in such harsh lighting that all you see is a bright mess and because of the brightness, the colours are completely wrong.

That is what happened with Jay Manuel stuff the bright lighting no one could tell what the colours especially foundation looked like. Loads sent back and he was quickly in clearance.

That is what happened with Jay Manuel stuff the bright lighting no one could tell what the colours especially foundation looked like. Loads sent back and he was quickly in clearance.

i have just ordered two of the blushers they are now under a tenner each and no postage.if they are nice i may get the other blusher

Franks at the midnight presentation said that the 2 shadowsticks were £39 alone so it was only £1 for the rest of the 'stuff'. This morning I'm now watching Mally demo a TRIO of shadowsticks for £25 ! Franks needs to stop lying or at least get her facts right.

she is correct as they are £19.50 each + post here https://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-Shadow-Stick-Extra.product.232796.html & that £25 trio is just a special offer & not a regular stock item like the one i linked to is

Latest posts

Back