Mally TSV 15/07/18 - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by honey72 View Post
    Thank goodness I'm not tempted at all buy this one, phew! I've already got this foundation and a back up, plus got two of the graphite eyeliners and the shadow stick shades look the same AGAIN. I love the mascara but have got a back of this as well, oops lol.
    I'm still holding out for the TARTE auto delivery but to be honest it isn't looking very promising at all now is it:(
    What's the point of offering auto delivery if this happens nearly every time with the Tarte TSV's???
    When is/was the Tarte AD due then?

Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Same old same thank god my money is safe.
    Likes donna255 , lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    When is/was the Tarte AD due then?
    I was due around 25 June but no sign of it and we were supposed to be sent a letter informing us of the delay but I got nada - can't be bothered to call up CS, I know it's never going to materialise!
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    I was due around 25 June but no sign of it and we were supposed to be sent a letter informing us of the delay but I got nada - can't be bothered to call up CS, I know it's never going to materialise!
    How odd! I suppose supply issues may be outside QVC's control but not keeping customers duly informed is unforgivable. No doubt, if they do suddenly get the stock in several weeks later, they'll just despatch it and take payments from accounts (not necessarily in that order!!) without notice and that will cause more complaints! I think that's the pattern, isn't it?
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It's got a different TSV up, but knowing QVC (and I think I do) their useless web team have probably ballsed up again, or QVC have by putting it up too early and the "Rich" colour really has sold out (or it's right and they're holding that colour back) who knows? https://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-...6.html?sc=SRCH who cares?

And now......as if by magic, it's gone.
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Still there woops it is completely different
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That screeching Mally gets on my tits! Remind me not to tune in that day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    It's got a different TSV up, but knowing QVC (and I think I do) their useless web team have probably ballsed up again, or QVC have by putting it up too early and the "Rich" colour really has sold out (or it's right and they're holding that colour back) who knows? https://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-...6.html?sc=SRCH who cares?

And now......as if by magic, it's gone.
    thats acutally an ex-auto-delivery so if people think thats the tsv then they are wrong

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    thats acutally an ex-auto-delivery so if people think thats the tsv then they are wrong
    The people who don't do social media (or have the time to spend all day trawling the website) have probably bought it thinking it was because it now says "sold out" or people know the error and liked it so grabbed the TSV price. QVC website team have a lot of explaining to do, for a company of this size to make that sort of error (amongst others) is sloppy and totally unacceptable.
    Thanks lynnonthelake thanked for this post