Mally TSV 15/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It must be an absolute minefield for the QVC customer trying to pick their shade, caught the first few minutes of the morning repeat were the colours were on the back of the models hand, the fair was really, really light yet, the model that was wearing it wasn't much different to the "light" that Tiffany had on sitting next to her. So I'm thinking, were they both wearing the light because the fair the model was supposed to be wearing had no resemblance to the fair on the back of the hand. Don't know why they don't do the colours properly, there'd be a lot less disappointed customers who have to trapse down the Post Office and a lot less returns. :mysmilie_3:

She was on last night, screeching about the shades: "If you're this or this, then go for that, and if you're that or that, then go for this." Jill Franks, to her credit, did try to clarify what Mally was screeching about. All I seemed to notice was her boobs in that low-cut top! It would have been the funniest thing ever if one of them had pinged out in a wardrobe malfunction!

That is what happened with Jay Manuel stuff the bright lighting no one could tell what the colours especially foundation looked like. Loads sent back and he was quickly in clearance.

I had never seen anything like the Jay Manuel lighting before in my life. With blusher on the models looked like burn victims. Do you think JM asked for a certain type of.lighting and Q bodged it up? Surely it wasn't deliberate?

The Jay Manuel lighting was like something out of Star Trek. I will say he had an idea and QVC ballsed up. the brand is sold on I think it is HSN never read complaints about their lighting.

Latest posts

Back