Vercella Vita TSV 16/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twice bought bodysuits and sent them back. Hot and sweaty and actually didn't hold me in anywhere. I shall not be reeled in again although Carla Laszlo does a very good job of talking you into it.

CC

The comfort bra things are really nice, but they roll up as soon as I put them on. Wonder if the camis do the same. (Like Max Wall’s Dicky bib lol)
And then, of course, there’s the sweat factor ...

the bras roll up a bit on the front but thats my large tum thats causing that. does not roll up at the back and the straps never dig in. super comfy

I bought a similar sort of thing a couple of months ago. I found that they did roll up to the waist after you sat down but they did keep my spare tyre in. I havent dared wear them in this weather as I would imagine they are very hot. I did find them comfortable and when you are upright they stay in place.

Vercella Vita Medium Control Lace Pattern Cami Pack of 2
Item Number: 173847
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

A pack of two Medium control camisoles from Vercella Vita in different colours, with each featuring a V-neckline, plus wide comfortable straps and gathering in the centre to separate the soft cups. Offering all-over medium control, these flattering camisoles are great for helping to smooth your silhouette so you feel comfortable and confident in whatever you're wearing.

A wardrobe must-have - these versatile camisoles offer a great layer to slip on under a wrap dress, top or cardigan to give you added confidence every day.

Easy to wear shades - choose from four gorgeous colour combinations offering subtle, feminine shades that you will be able to match with different items in your wardrobe. You'll get two different colours in each set, with one being neutral Sandalwood that you can wear time and time again under anything.

93% polyamide, 7% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black/Sandalwood
White/Sandalwood
Silver Grey/Sandalwood
Orchid/Sandalwood

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 45.6cm (18"), M: 46.6cm (18.4"), L: 52.8cm (20.8"), XL: 52.8cm (20.8"), 2XL: 53.2cm (21"), 3XL: 56.8cm (22.4")
Length: S: 41.9cm (16.5"), M: 43.4cm (17.1"), L: 45.5cm (17.9"), XL: 48.5cm (19.1"), 2XL: 50.3cm (19.8"), 3XL: 52.1cm (20.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173847

I have a bodysuit but find the fastening can be irritable sometimes. Have been thinking of a camisole but bought one of Ebay for £14.

I haven't really looked today, I love animals but flippin' 'eck, there's only so many camels toes ones eyes can take. :mysmilie_17:

I haven't really looked today, I love animals but flippin' 'eck, there's only so many camels toes ones eyes can take. :mysmilie_17:

i am tall 5'8 with a longish body so i go up but they are stretchy. this models are all tall so the smaller sizes may not be that long

Latest posts

Back