QVC sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
In the midnight show, they have a 16 piece Lock n Lock set in the sale for £22-92 + £4-95 PP,
although this has actually been in clearance for a long time at the same price.

Link - - ->

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lock-&-Lock-16-Piece-Assorted-Storage-Set.product.805775.html?sc=IROA

But they have exactly the same set for £25-50 + £5-95 PP.

Link - - ->

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lock-&-Lock-16-Piece-Assorted-Storage-Set.product.807114.html

So exactly the same set, but one has £1 more PP than the other one, as well as being £2-58 dearer.

The first set has sold out of most of the colours, unlike the second set.

Once again proving that there is no rhyme of reason with QVC pricing and PP

Some of the bits I have seen of the sale have £2 or £3 off and they call that a sale, I seem to have lost patience with qvc, they appear to think we are all idiots.I really don't think they will have me jumping on the phone...

I bought the cheaper LnL set just to use my £10 voucher, as I really need the 2 large ones, and the smaller ones are always useful.

So about £1-12 each box, including the PP. The large ones alone are about £10 each in shops, if you can find anywhere that stocks that size.

i still have lock n lock from day one when qvc first sold them. the flaps do come off after a while but still a good product

I've only looked once today and when I did, the "sale" price was, what they used to call introductory price, but now feature price, but they put "was", but they can only put that if they've sold it at that higher price for I think about thirty days, but QVC have never sold it at the higher price, so I think there are a few laws they're breaking now.

Some of the bits I have seen of the sale have £2 or £3 off and they call that a sale, I seem to have lost patience with qvc, they appear to think we are all idiots.I really don't think they will have me jumping on the phone...

I've actually seen a "sale" price that was 44p cheaper, I kid you not.

To be fair I watched a sale hour on style early afternoon and they did have some bargains, they had a RL
dress near enough half price and quite a bit off some Together tops. I still didn't buy anything.:wink:

i buy loads of stuff for £10 or thereabouts the postage is a killer though. but if its a huge discount its sometimes worth it

The refusal to cap postage is a real killer. Who wants to pay £5 postage on an item costing £10?

I used my £10 on a knife/blade sharpening gadget that seems to have had good reviews. I've got a ton of lock n lock and love it otherwise I may have used my voucher for that instead. One of the best products QVC have sold IMO. Luckily none of the lids on mine have become damaged

some of the items are 75% off and from brands that are good quality. i don't pay full price as theres a big chance it will be reduced at some point.

Clearance sale

We all know that a genuine bargain is rare on QVC these days.

Did anyone pick up any bargains the the clearance sales over recent days?

What did you get? How much of a bargain was it?

Oh sorry I didn't realise there was already a thread on the sale. I tuned in yesterday and saw Jill Gauntlett touting some lamps - they were LED lanterns done in the style of an old oil lamp. She actually didn't look too bad with the heavy fringe out of the way.

I haven't seen anything I would personally classify as a real bargain. The other day Simon Biagi was touting some leatherette tray type things for putting stationery in and that sort of thing. I'm sure they were about £30 and so still massively overpriced in my view. Besides, I wouldn't want to line the pockets of Julien McDonald. Him and that guy who does the Tan-Luxe should both have their heads banged together!

I got £3 off some £25 lock & locks, another wonderful bargain.

Oh well, I guess it helped towards the P&P. I don't even have Lock 'n' Lock - I've got the Pound Shop rip-offs. They seem alright but probably not quite as good. I remember when they used to have that moustachioed guy that looked like Magnum PI, and there would be various bits of mechanical apparatus in the background, opening and closing the lids so as to demonstrate their robustness.

Latest posts

Back