Really ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Who knew ? that Diplomas are to be had in 'stoiling' !!!

Earlier when Meeehawwwl was on with Brenda from Bijoux, he just happened to mention (as is his wont) to mention for the umpteenth time that he luuuuuuves fashion and design, and oh yes he has TWO diplomas in 'stoiling'. I couldn't stop laughing ! then he started name dropping how he had been to some 'stoil' and interior show in Switzerland. I thought he was a chocolatier in his past life - well, I suppose chocolate and sofas go together.

You can get courses and diplomas in a surprising number of things. Good on Miceal for taking an interest further than simply wearing clothes and eating chocolate. And at least he isn't the one dreaming up implausible combinations of QVC polyester to wear at equally implausible events.

At least Miceal is trying to talk about something that might be relevant to what he is selling. He is always immaculately turned out to go on air, he does his homework and interacts in a nice way with the guests.

They can issue them selves with Diplomas willy nilly at QVC, I mean look at Alison Young, she gave herself a beauty one, now Me Hall has gave himself a "fashion" one but they never show the proof, funny that.

I like Miceal and think he is one of qvc's top male presenters. He dom't spend his time flirting with the guest. I suppose it wouldn't do if we all liked the same people or things.I just think Miceal is one of the less irritating presenters.

He is my 2nd favourite presenter after Charlie. 3rd is Gilly Halliday. I’ve got nothing to say about the others.

They can issue them selves with Diplomas willy nilly at QVC, I mean look at Alison Young, she gave herself a beauty one, now Me Hall has gave himself a "fashion" one but they never show the proof, funny that.

come come shopperholic its hardly the most difficult thing to do a diploma in beauty at the local tech lol

come come shopperholic its hardly the most difficult thing to do a diploma in beauty at the local tech lol

True......I'm taking "Brain Surgery" "Rocket Science" and "How To Paint" next week............I'm only joking, that's a lie, I can already paint. :mysmilie_17:

You can get courses and diplomas in a surprising number of things. Good on Miceal for taking an interest further than simply wearing clothes and eating chocolate. And at least he isn't the one dreaming up implausible combinations of QVC polyester to wear at equally implausible events.

At least Miceal is trying to talk about something that might be relevant to what he is selling. He is always immaculately turned out to go on air, he does his homework and interacts in a nice way with the guests.

I think he's by far one of the better presenters. There's nothing wrong with learning about things. I'd do a wine tasting course but I don't drink alcohol. I thought about learning about cheeses or Italian cuisine etc. I'm quite good at cooking - when I can be bothered. I just don't have anyone to cook for, really, apart from me. Recently I've been doing a lot travelling and learning about places - particularly Luxembourg. Such a lovely place, I can't wait to go back.

More than anything I'd love to have a piano. I'd like nothing more than to be sat in a room with all of Czerny's études and Bach's canon to go through.

He is a terrific presenter, and he is everything he says he is I checked a long time ago, he is also a Stylist and he dresses impeccably, I even tweeted him about it, but would never dream of sending a tweet to any of the others, including the women about their sense of style.

He seems quite a nice chap to me. I usually only see him on Yankee shows and he can get a bit carried away with his candle inspired reminiscing, but at least he gives clear information, is always polite, doesn't plug his own stuff and is not surgically attached to a ****** ipad!

Latest posts

Back