Lock & Lock TSV 19/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock & Lock 20 Piece Assorted Nestable Container Set
Item Number: 807316
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £4.95

This 20-piece Lock & Lock collection includes an array of rectangular, square and round nestable storage containers, each with four-way click lock fastenings and resilient silicon seals. Your lunch and leftovers deserve more than old takeaway boxes or stained containers, so upgrade your food and kitchen storage with this premium set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this 20 piece Lock & Lock container set after today from QVC you’d pay £30, plus P&P. So to get the set for our TSV price of just £19.96, plus P&P, is a great saving of £10.04.

Organise your kitchen, and beyond - these handy containers are perfect for storing a huge range of fresh and non-perishables in the kitchen, such as baking ingredients, dinner leftovers, and salad, plus pet food. You can use them elsewhere in your home too, as they're great for storing bits and bobs needed for hobbies and interests such as DIY, gardening or craft. Their nestable design also makes them a fabulous space-saving solution for those tight on cupboard space.

Locked down - the impressive four-way locking system allows you to seal your meals for longer. This secure design keeps air and water out, making the containers ideal for storing leftovers and taking on-the-go. Plus, the durable hinges have been tested a whopping three million times to make sure they last - you can't argue with that!

A splash of colour - as well as the classic Clear option, you can choose from four vibrant colours to add some fun to your kitchen cupboard. Whether you choose Lime, Blue, Lilac, or Berry, you'll be the envy of the office canteen.

BPA-free
Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe

Colour options:

Clear
Blue
Lime
Berry
Lilac

Contains:

1 x 2.1L rectangular food storage container
1 x 1.2L rectangular food storage container
1 x 550ml rectangular food storage container
1 x 170ml rectangular food storage container
1 x 1.6L square food storage container
1 x 1.2L square food storage container
1 x 950ml square food storage container
1 x 750ml square food storage container
1 x 520ml square food storage container
1 x 410ml square food storage container
1 x 260ml square food storage container
1 x 180ml square food storage container
1 x 2L round deep food storage container
1 x 1.2L round deep food storage container
1 x 720ml round deep food storage container
1 x 380ml round deep food storage container
1 x 1.4L round shallow food storage container
1 x 850ml round shallow food storage container
1 x 480ml round shallow food storage container
1 x 250ml round shallow food storage container

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807316

I don’t remember this looking forward to seeing the available sizes and how they nest away together

list of sizes & contents & price are all above but not live yet

I didn’t explain fully looking forward to seeing them on air so can appreciate the size
I have a feeling I did see a good set and did think they seem suitable for us, but didn’t buy in the end.

Ooooh a whole 48p cheaper than last year and QVC Price increased by £10!!!! :wonder:

QVC Price £40.00
TSV Price £19.48
P&P £4.95

https://www.qvcuk.com/Lock-&-Lock-20-Piece-Assorted-Nestable-Container-Set.product.807316.html

Thanks Sazza for that, it’s something I’ve mentioned in a previous post about Q’s pricing.
That I don’t like the QVC price being elevated to make the savings seem bigger, that I don’t like being lied to.

Ooooh a whole 48p cheaper than last year and QVC Price increased by £10!!!! :wonder:

QVC Price £40.00
TSV Price £19.48
P&P £4.95

https://www.qvcuk.com/Lock-&-Lock-20-Piece-Assorted-Nestable-Container-Set.product.807316.html

Thanks for that couldn't find last year's reviews myself... But good to read them now. They are very mixed reviews - some really poor and saying this set not up to usual L&L standards.

Would love to get rid of my mass of Mis-matched "tupperwares" and get a matching and nesting set but think I've been put off this lot now :(

One similar set on the website with much better reviews is £34-odd plus £5 and just seems excessive sadly!

I would like a few big lock&lock, big enough for bread/cakes/biscits. I have more than enough of the little sizes.

I'm pretty sure I bought this first time around. So much as I love some L&L, and I think QVC get some genuinely good deals on this, I had better pass this time!

The round ones are OK for the freezer but when you're putting things in cupboards you need the rectangular ones or there's too much wasted space where the round ones don't fit neatly lined up side by side. I didn't go for this as I think any more round lock and locks falling out the cupboard every time I open it and Mr CC will completely lose what's left of his sanity.

CC

I can’t buy any more. There are times when I have hardly any left, then my daughters decide to return all the ones they have taken home with left overs and I need a kitchen extension!

Latest posts

Back