Thigh Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just switched to see Charlie Bears show (quick exit), but what filled up the screen ? some hunking great big thigh bursting at the seams in trousers !!!1

Dear Lord, cant that William bloke sit properly or at least wear trousers with a bit more 'give' in them. Not a pleasant sight. I wonder if he's another gym bunny (or bear), like Craig, who I've mentioned before wearing too tight shirts.

I bet those over-priced twee soft toys (which will no doubt end up in the local charity shop at some point in the future, by relatives of the collectors) give over-sized Mr Bear and his mummy Bear a very good life style !

I bet those over-priced twee soft toys (which will no doubt end up in the local charity shop at some point in the future, by relatives of the collectors) give over-sized Mr Bear and his mummy Bear a very good life style !

I bet you’re absolutely right.

I like the bears but can't watch Daddy bear (Will) there is something about him that I can't take to, I don't know if his tight trousers or his thick syrupy voice... maybe both.:wink:

I don't really watch these shows but seen enough to know who you are talking about. I also used to think he was a bit smarmy but a couple of years ago they had him as a co presenter on a few shows (not his own bears) around new years eve and I have to say he came over really well. It changed my opinion of him.

Latest posts

Back