Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 20/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm liking the grey one but I'll check out our local Asda first as they always seem to have very similar things to the clothes TSVs at half the price.

CC

Looks like a cheap thin knit that will easily crease, and they seem to be knee length sleeves on the tall model !

Lightweight Knit Cardigan with Pockets & Back Godet Detail by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 173200
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This longline duster cardigan from Nina Leonard comes in your choice of five on-trend, versatile hues, and features long sleeves, back godet accents and handy front pockets. Perfect for staying cosy on cool summer nights or layering up in winter, this Nina Leonard design is a must-have for your wardrobe, whatever the season.

A shade to suit you - from bolds to subtle neutrals, there's something for everyone. Black, Blush and Light Grey are fabulous options that can be worn with a multitude of colours and textures, while Light Khaki and Plum offer the perfect accent to a crisp white shirt or tunic.

Style it up - wear this chic cardigan on cool summer evenings, or layer up as we move into the autumn season. You could also team it with trainers and slim-fit jeans for an effortless outfit to pop to the shops or run errands on the weekend in.

Easy care, easy wear - not only is this stylish duster cardigan flattering for all body shapes, as it loosely skims your curves, it is also easy to launder; just pop it in the machine on a cool cycle and it’s ready to wear again as soon as it's dry.

89% polyester, 8% Viscose, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Hip: S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 107.9cm (42.5"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
Length: S: 100.3cm (39.5"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 104.1cm (41"), 3XL: 105.4cm (41.5")

Colour options:

Blush
Plum
Black
Light Grey
Light Khaki

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173200

Anyone going for this? I do like the khaki and the grey but £68 for two cardis is a wee bit of a lot. Last few things I've ordered from NL I have lost the plot with the sizing and sent them all back vowing to buy no more but I'm tempted. Do I go for the small or the medium though??

CC

It looks poor quality material and I hazard a guess it will fit like a bell tent on many folk. So thin that every crooked seam will be visible and at almost £35 incl delivery it is overpriced IMO.

Yes, I reckon it will be a swine to iron, and will crease something awful when sitting down. Also I hate the way that models always push up the sleeves, which makes me suspect that they are way too long.

Doesn't look like it's flying out and the fabric did look thin - you could see the presenter's hand behind it. Ho hum, ho hum. Undecided.

CC

I just had a chuckle where someone on Q`s facebook page has said the pink one reminds her of Germolene or Calamine lotion.

I just had a chuckle where someone on Q`s facebook page has said the pink one reminds her of Germolene or Calamine lotion.

Spot on. And the pink on pink ensemble that the "brand hawker" is wearing makes her look like she's just stepped out of a Carole Hochman sleepwear show. Really unflattering for such a big lass (or anyone really).

Latest posts

Back