Yankee Candle 3 hour showcase 24/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
I see there's a 3 hour showcase at 7pm today, but looking on the website, there doesn't seem to be any exciting new scents, or sets available!
Do you know if there are going to be any 'surprises' SCW as I won't bother watching for 3 hours if it's just going to be going over stuff we've already seen before!!

Thanks Ian - I did see these new items, but like you, would have expected some more interesting 'exclusives' for a 3 hour showcase

Perhaps it is a bit of an attempt to reboot the brand on Q. I have found the shows rather lacklustre this year, to put it mildly. I thought there were some new sets today on the website, no fabulous bargains but a few seemed OK. At least it reduces the percentage of stock items made up by single large jars. The three piece set of illuma lid, snuffer and trimmer is back for £22, which I think is a nice set.

I shan't be watching for the whole three hours and cannot record it all either. Poldark and The Handmaid's Tale clash!

I have just had an email to say my duo of Storm Watch and A Calm and Quiet Place is on its way. Yay!

:mysmilie_59:

Perhaps it is a bit of an attempt to reboot the brand on Q. I have found the shows rather lacklustre this year, to put it mildly. I thought there were some new sets today on the website, no fabulous bargains but a few seemed OK. At least it reduces the percentage of stock items made up by single large jars. The three piece set of illuma lid, snuffer and trimmer is back for £22, which I think is a nice set.

I shan't be watching for the whole three hours and cannot record it all either. Poldark and The Handmaid's Tale clash!

I have just had an email to say my duo of Storm Watch and A Calm and Quiet Place is on its way. Yay!

:mysmilie_59:

that set if you can, can be sourced cheaper elsewhere

Oh very funny... not... there are new items but they're showing as sold out online and on the app...... thanks for nothing QVC!

If ever anyone's ever down in Brighton, Yankee Candle has a shop in Churchill Square. Last year I bought a reed diffuser of a fragrance called "Pink Sands." It's still going strong, and I really like it. I don't know how people can buy scented things off the telly. You really need to be able to stick a candle under your nose and take a sniff. I think I must have smelled every single candle in that shop.

Latest posts

Back