Opi tsv 21/07/18

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Opi tsv 21/07/18

ADVERTISING

the next OPI TSV is on the 21/07/18
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I know it's still over a week away but any ideas on what this may be? Something exciting for a change ? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    I know it's still over a week away but any ideas on what this may be? Something exciting for a change ? thanks
    standard is a week minimum but usually a lot closer with OPI & proberbly not as they wont do anything exciting in a tsv as it will bomb when they do

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe

OPI 7 Piece Collection TSV 21/08/18
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.235243

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OPI TSV.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	15888
    Thanks Letz-be-avenue thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

here is the youtube link & talks about auto-delivery

Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, how I miss the days of ploughing in to buy every OPI, Nails Inc and Leighton Denny TSV. I just don't get that buzz any more - mainly because I faced the reality of my far too many bottles barely used. This is a nice set, though, and this brand ambassador (who I haven't seen before) seems much better than the last couple who got on my wick, so I might watch a bit of the launch for old times' sake. I just hope she doesn't keep saying "ortominal" (autumnal) as she does in the video here.

Post Thanks / Like

About 30 + post

Post Thanks / Like

OPI 7 Piece Grease Is The Word Collection with Box
    Item Number: 235243
    QVC Price 39.00
    Todays Special Value Price 29.98
    P&P 4.95

If you're already word-perfect on the soundtrack, try upgrading your manicures and pedicures with this Grease and OPI collaboration featuring six polishes in shades such as Frenchie Likes to Kiss and Hopelessly Devoted to OPI as well as Nail Envy nail strengthener in a pink tint. Relive your favourite moments from this beloved movie every time you paint your nails with these shades that would surely pass the Pink Ladies' test.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from OPI you’d pay 100.50. So to get this seven-piece nail collection for our Today's Special Value price of just 29.98, plus P&P, is a superb saving of 65.57.

Gorgeous variety - this collection delivers everything from pastel lavender to striking magenta, so you can go from Sandy to Rizzo in an instant by switching up your polish.

Bestselling nailcare - if you're new to Nail Envy, now's your chance to try this popular nail strengthener that comprises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails.

Contains:

1 x Was it all Just a Dream Nail Lacquer (15ml) - turquoise blue
    1 x Frenchie Likes to Kiss Nail Lacquer (15ml) - pastel lavender
    1 x Pink Ladies Rule the School Nail Lacquer (15ml) - striking pink
    1 x Hopelessly Devoted to OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml) - soft peach
    1 x You're the Shade that I Want Nail Lacquer (15ml) - striking magenta
    1 x Tell Me about it Stud Nail Lacquer (15ml) - vibrant red
    1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - rose pink; a strengthening treatment with a chic, neutral tint
    1 x gift box

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.235243

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awful OPI guest

A guest from OPI is touting a nail varnish set themed around the old film "Grease." She looks attractive enough but oh my goodness, her VOICE! Her diction is horrid and common. She keeps pronouncing the word "collection" as "kleck-chon," and "nails" as "nows."

I'm not sure sure what purpose all these guests serve. They bring very little to the table.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

They had a woman guest on last week that kept saying "fornication" I only caught a minute and thought oh ok, what ever floats your boat, then I clicked, believe it or not, what she was actually saying was "for an occasion".
    Likes Lilo Lil , Silver Fox , Evie , Sooze liked this post

Advertising

Advertising