Skechers Footware TSV 22/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I adore Sketchers . I now wear these almost daily because of the superb comfort . However the fittings can vary somewhat so I hope the presenters will suggest if they are true to size .

That seems expensive, especially with p&p, compared to the outlet shops & Sports Direct.
Sales starting soon too.

Skechers Be Lite Classic Fit Bungee Slip On Shoe
Item Number: 171678
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £0.00

Currently only available at QVC UK, these Be-Lite slip-on shoes feature bungee laces, air-cooled memory foam insoles that allow the footbed to breathe, and mesh detailing that adds to the sporty, casual style. Stride through your day in fantastic comfort when you complete your outfit with these Skechers slip-on shoes.

Comfortable inside and out - these slip-ons are lightweight and breathable with a soft fabric lining that allows for a custom-feel, comfortable fit that hugs your feet with a sock-style fit.

Choose your colour - go classic with Black or White, both with matching soles. You can also try something a bit different with our more colourful options of Sage, Coral, Taupe or Navy, all with tonal grey soles.

We recommend choosing a half size down from your normal size
Stitching accents
Soft stretch fabric collar and front panel
Shock absorbing midsole
Contrast coloured midsole trim
Flexible rubber traction outsole

Colour options:

Taupe
Navy
Sage
Black
Coral
White

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171678

I won't buy Skechers from Q after the last fiasco with the sizing! In the lace up type, I am a size 6 /39. Always perfect. However when I ordered the latest flip flops (Skechers Meditation Daisy Delight Flower & Rhinestone Sandal with Yoga Foam) the size 6 was so big I gave them to my daughter who is a size 7/1/2 / 41! I sent back the size 5/38 as also too big and I now find size 4/37 is perfect but Q are out of stock!!

I too love Skechers, and am ok with size 6, never a problem. However, they've ruined my feet. Because of the comfort factor my feet have 'spread', so when faced with having to wear 'proper' shoes I feel as though they're being crammed into a smaller size. So now I ration my Skecher wearing to walking the dog.

I too love Skechers, and am ok with size 6, never a problem. However, they've ruined my feet. Because of the comfort factor my feet have 'spread', so when faced with having to wear 'proper' shoes I feel as though they're being crammed into a smaller size. So now I ration my Skecher wearing to walking the dog.

i have been referred to a podiatrist as i have fibro and skeletal pain. she did many tests and said that getting orthotics would help to realign me and help with the pain. i was wearing some skechers when i went to the appointment and she said they were not good for your feet and body because they are too soft and flexible. so much for that being a selling point

Ahhh thanks for that Boffy. I suppose realistically any footwear worn constantly that feel like slippers, can't be permanently good for the feet; and I'm guilty of that. I have around 10 pairs in different styles and colours, and its been too easy to slip them on every day for every occasion. I also find that despite having clean feet when slipping them on, over time the insoles turn as black as coal ! so they're forever in the wash.

I just don't get this size up or size down nonsense. How hard can it be to produce shoes that are the size on the label? If a 6 1/2 actually fits a 7 foot then call it a 7.

The mention of slippers prompts me to ask if anyone has seen the fur mules that people wear outside? I was at a zoo yesterday and saw someone wearing a cream pair of these and it just looked like she had come out in her slippers.

I used to wear them all the time for comfort, but my feet got painful even in them. I now wear Fitflops - ugly, but no more pain. There are some newer quite pretty styles out now, but as they're so expensive, I wait for the sales and most of the prettier ones go out of stock quickly in my size.

My physio hates them, but wears ballet flats that quite frankly, look cheap and tatty. I tried some years ago and yes, they're flat, but they were so uncomfortable with no support that I put them back on the shelf.

My American cousin's podiatrist loves Fitflops and Vionics and even Birkenstocks and the more sturdy Skechers as long as they're rotated. I wish the medical community here would get their facts straight and stop dismissing shoes that people are comfortable in. I'm not saying everyone should go out in their slippers but it really annoys me that my podiatrist keeps recommending Ecco shoes that are torturous to my feet. By the time most of us see someone for (mostly painful) problems, we've gone through enough shoes to know what suits us. Or at least what doesn't hurt us. I gave Ecco a go but they gave me no support and threw my back out of alignment, but because they work for her, she's adamant they should work for everyone.

I get on with M&S Footgloves and a few others in their range, but don't wear them for long as I really pay for it the following few days. I used to wear elegant 3" heels in my younger days and would love to be able to wear them again, though I don't envy youngsters the stupidly high platform heels I see them struggling along in.

No matter what you have on your feet there's nothing uglier than not being to walk properly in them. Except maybe the pain on your face!

I just don't get this size up or size down nonsense. How hard can it be to produce shoes that are the size on the label? If a 6 1/2 actually fits a 7 foot then call it a 7.

The mention of slippers prompts me to ask if anyone has seen the fur mules that people wear outside? I was at a zoo yesterday and saw someone wearing a cream pair of these and it just looked like she had come out in her slippers.

I've looked twice at a few girls wearing them. They look a bit daft tbh. But at least they're on mainly a footbed type so probably comfier than what they're used to.

A bit hot for fur at the moment, though.

Fashion. The things we do :mysmilie_19:

Ahhh thanks for that Boffy. I suppose realistically any footwear worn constantly that feel like slippers, can't be permanently good for the feet; and I'm guilty of that. I have around 10 pairs in different styles and colours, and its been too easy to slip them on every day for every occasion. I also find that despite having clean feet when slipping them on, over time the insoles turn as black as coal ! so they're forever in the wash.

i love my skechers they are the slip on mesh ones that was a tsv a few months ago..light as a feather and comfy. in fact even though the weather is hot these are cool and light. she is going to make some specially made orthotics on the NHS.

they are too soft and flexible. so much for that being a selling point
This has always been my experience of Skechers. Too flexible and no arch support. I use the Vionic insoles in most of my shoes now, and find those very comfortable.

I am really bored of seeing Skechers. There is nothing I want to watch on qvc until 7pm
when I think Together fashion is on, it will depend on who is presenting as to whether I watch or not.

It says presenter Alison Young.

This has always been my experience of Skechers. Too flexible and no arch support. I use the Vionic insoles in most of my shoes now, and find those very comfortable.

thanks thats a good tip. i believe i will have to go up a size for my shoes that i want to wear my orthotics for. just bought some geox trainers and Ecco soft shoes

Latest posts

Back