Beauty Loves with Calista TSV 23/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have something similar bought from Lidl a couple of years ago. We keep it in a suitcase in the loft as it's light-weight and covers a couple of styling options when my daughter and/or I are on holiday. What actually happens is we're to hot and the dryer/styler barely gets unpacked but it saves us taking heavier curling wands, dryer, straighteners etc which also probably won't get used either. The Calisto one has the "Afro-comb" attachment and narrow flat nozzle which ours doesn't but the curling brushes look similar quality so it'll be interesting to see the TSV price even though I won't be buying.

Calista StyleDryer Custom AirBrush with 5 Attachments
Item Number: 402240
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £6.95

The Calista StyleDryer Custom AirBrush has been designed with tourmaline ionic technology, and works to dry your hair while also volumising, lifting, curling, smoothing and straightening. Combining blow drying benefits with five styling attachments to help reduce drying and styling time, this multi-use innovation is a must-have for all hair types and lengths, to help you create a gorgeous, salon-inspired look.

Pretty powerful - with a high torque DC motor and QuietFlow technology, the StyleDryer Custom AirBrush works hard to make styling look easy, while tourmaline ionic technology and an added ionic generator help to reduce the look of frizz and promote hair health.

Style to suit you - offering three temperatures to choose from, you can control exactly how you style your hair, while the wealth of attachments (including two round brush heads, a paddle brush head, a concentrator and a clever root lift tool) help to create a bespoke look you'll love.

Stay comfortable - complete with an ergonomic, lightweight design, and soft-touch accents, this easy-to-handle tool won't weigh your hand down while you're busy styling your locks.

Colour options:

Pink
Purple

What's in the box?

1 x StyleDryer Custom AirBrush
1 x concentrator styling attachment - works to direct heat to specific areas
1 x root lift attachment - helps add the look of volume and lift
1 x paddle brush head - creates a smooth, straight look
2 x round brush heads - adds volume and creates waves and soft curls
2 x clips
1 x black nylon travel case

How to use:

Can be used on towel-dried or dry hair
Simply plug into mains, connect your desired attachment, and set to preferred temperature and speed

Technical specifications:

Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Wattage: 1,200W
Noise level: 80dB
Speed settings: low, high
Temperature: cool, warm, hot
Power source: mains electrical 3-pin plug
Swivel cord: 1.8m (6ft)
Styler (h x w x d): 26cm x 7cm x 5cm (10.2" x 2.8" x 2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402240

Oh my word, just had a quick look and Fibby Flints hair looks an absolute state, not a good advert, less Farrah Fawcet Majors more John Major.

Now she's saying it's great because it gets really hot, but Fibby didn't you say the £300 Dyson is bettter for hair because your hairdryer ruins your hair if it gets too hot? Oops! :mysmilie_17: after the first fib, over the channel goes.

It’s on Amazon.com (not .uk) with reviews 3 out of 5.

It’s on QVC US at the clearance price of $49.96 and $3 p&p. 449 reviews average 3.3 out of 5.

I won’t be ordering.

'...less Farrah Fawcet Majors more John Major'. Love it, put down my tea before reading:mysmilie_19:

Oh my word, just had a quick look and Fibby Flints hair looks an absolute state, not a good advert, less Farrah Fawcet Majors more John Major.

Now she's saying it's great because it gets really hot, but Fibby didn't you say the £300 Dyson is bettter for hair because your hairdryer ruins your hair if it gets too hot? Oops! :mysmilie_17: after the first fib, over the channel goes.

QVC would become the silent channel if they had to be both truthful and consistent....

Do we really need to ‘import’ a hairdryer from the US.? Isn’t this the nation that brought the Dyson to the world stage?

One minute Dyson is the best....then something else blah blah bulls**** bulls****.
Wish they would make up their minds which hairdryer they are endorsing.I bet there is a whole section of customers out there with a house full of every kind of hairdryer / vacuum cleaner/ moisturiser etc (à la JF-another big lie) because they believe the lies spouted by these presenters.However, QVC presenters are naturally in for the hard sell.If we believe they are our caring buddies-more fool us.

Latest posts

Back