Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle TSV 24/07/18

2 Large & 1 Medium Under £28 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Black Coconut
Soft Blanket
Delicious Guava
Turquoise Sky
Pink Sands

Thanks for this, Willow. I absolutely LOVE the Pink Sands fragrance. I have 2 of the reed diffusers in my bathroom. I haven't see it in a candle before.

pink sands is one of the basic core ones

I must have missed it when I went to the shop in Churchill Square. I went round the whole shop, opening seemingly every candle - much to the annoyance of the assistants! I like the reed diffusers as they are subtle and last for ages. I might check out candle prices in the shops when I go there. I might go tomorrow, actually. Haven't decided yet.

I must have missed it when I went to the shop in Churchill Square. I went round the whole shop, opening seemingly every candle - much to the annoyance of the assistants! I like the reed diffusers as they are subtle and last for ages. I might check out candle prices in the shops when I go there. I might go tomorrow, actually. Haven't decided yet.

the cheapest for it is £17.49/£17.99 each at places i see online so that for 2 is £35/£36 for just the 2 so the value on this tsv is fab

It sounds nice. I love coconuts, although I've never seen a black coconut before. But then I'm someone that didn't know that red sunflowers existed until about 2 days ago.

Julius, what have you been doing on saturday and sunday mornings?? You really need to watch more of Mr Jackson :mysmilie_17:

CC

PS. I can't talk, I thought pineapples grew on trees :mysmilie_13:

Julius, what have you been doing on saturday and sunday mornings?? You really need to watch more of Mr Jackson :mysmilie_17:

CC

PS. I can't talk, I thought pineapples grew on trees :mysmilie_13:

If I had a coconut - or a pineapple for that matter, I'd hurl it at that awful gnome and knock him down like a skittle!

This is very good value IMHO. However, I must resist as it is my mission this year to burn more than I buy and try to get the stash down by just buying the new UK releases. Just one lapse so far this year!

:mysmilie_59:

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Jars & 1 Medium Jar
Item Number: 708513
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece scented candle collection from Yankee Candle features two large jars and one medium jar in the summery fragrance of your choice. Choose from Black Coconut, Delicious Guava, Pink Sands and more as you welcome a signature scent of the season into your home.

Co-ordinated calm - with three candles in the same uplifting fragrance, you can make sure different rooms in your home offer the same tranquil experience. It's also perfect for those that have a firm favourite fragrance and are looking to stock up.

Set the mood - not only perfect for inside your home, these beautifully fragranced candles are also ideal for adding a calm, cosy ambience to late summer evenings spent in the garden. Dining al fresco or enjoying a nightcap in your outdoor space just got even more enticing.

Total burn time: up to 390 hours

Fragrance options:

Black Coconut - rich coconut, cedar wood and island blossoms
Soft Blanket - a lullaby of clean citrus, luxurious vanilla and warm amber
Pink Sands - a beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla
Turquoise Sky - calm, salty air with hints of sea grass and musk
Delicious Guava - the delicious, juicy taste of ripe guava, filled with the luscious tropics

Contains:

2 x large jar candles (623g)
1 x medium jar candle (411g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708513

i want the black coco nut but just got the small jars auto delivery and a peony TSV and a bedroom that needs decorating

I like Rosa, she knows the products & is enthusiastic but doesn't gush. I was surprised by Claire Sutton's demeanour during the launch hour, whether it was because it was so late (or early) or whether it was being with Rosa but she was quite grown up. When they were showing a special edition candle called Patience she said that she had been the least patient person until she had her first son, she actually said 'gifted' but I'll ignore that, & it was having him that made her acquire patience. I didn't buy anything as I got a medium jar YC from Wilko last month that thinks it's an everlasting candle because the wax doesn't appear to be getting any lower & a stockpile of St Eval tealights which are my favourites.

When I was watching the evening show, none of the options were limited stock. Not even Pink Sands, which really surprised me.

:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back