Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is she REALLY that stupid or just an act ? She's just admitted on air that she had no idea that the new tsv were lilies ! "I've no idea! she said, and Ali Keenan played along by telling her what they were.

This act of her not having a clue about gardening, or what a kitchen is for, and shying away from ironing and cleaning. Does this dumbo just spend her days deciding what to wear for eating out while her husband does everything else. No doubt she knows her 'stuff' as to whats currently in fashion, but at her age she should ****** well know what a lily looks like whether you know sod all about gardening or not !

Doesn't she realise that she doesn't appear 'ditzy' at her age, just pathetically idiotic.

Is she REALLY that stupid or just an act ? She's just admitted on air that she had no idea that the new tsv were lilies ! "I've no idea! she said, and Ali Keenan played along by telling her what they were.

This act of her not having a clue about gardening, or what a kitchen is for, and shying away from ironing and cleaning. Does this dumbo just spend her days deciding what to wear for eating out while her husband does everything else. No doubt she knows her 'stuff' as to whats currently in fashion, but at her age she should ****** well know what a lily looks like whether you know sod all about gardening or not !

Doesn't she realise that she doesn't appear 'ditzy' at her age, just pathetically idiotic.

She could have been attention seeking, however maybe she really didn't know. She doesn't sound particularly domesticated and perhaps gardening is not her forte. I remember when I was doing my Home Economics GCSE we had a textbook called "Cooking Explained" by Barbara Hammond, and in it was a picture of bunch of peanuts that had just been pulled up from the ground. I remember being surprised by this as for some (unfathomable) reason, I had been convinced that peanuts grew on a tree!

I always laugh when a person talks “posh” and then suddenly they go “non posh “. Cracks me up .. Jill forgets to talk in her TV voice lol

she was a child actor i believe in grange hill. i think she uses her acting abilities for every show she does.

Jill Franks

Imo JF is a well educated attention seeking woman.She craves attenton and playing at being ditzy is her forte.She might not be domesticated but I doubt very much she is as silly as she would have us believe.

It must be hell at QVC Towers, all those middle-aged women fighting for top billing as the ditziest.

In the blue corner, we have JF, in the red corner Clare (I love My Mummy) Sutton, elbowing for room is Danger in the High Stree CHuntley, coming up the rear is Spaniel Ears.

It must be hell at QVC Towers, all those middle-aged women fighting for top billing as the ditziest.

In the blue corner, we have JF, in the red corner Clare (I love My Mummy) Sutton, elbowing for room is Danger in the High Stree CHuntley, coming up the rear is Spaniel Ears.
:mysmilie_19:

Trying to act as though they are Goldie Hawn in Rowan & Martin's Laugh In (I am THAT old) is pitiful & as a way of getting sales it doesn't work.

She could have been attention seeking, however maybe she really didn't know. She doesn't sound particularly domesticated and perhaps gardening is not her forte. I remember when I was doing my Home Economics GCSE we had a textbook called "Cooking Explained" by Barbara Hammond, and in it was a picture of bunch of peanuts that had just been pulled up from the ground. I remember being surprised by this as for some (unfathomable) reason, I had been convinced that peanuts grew on a tree!

Yes, but you were at GCSE age. If she is pretending to be clueless I would say it comes over as plain foolish. If she is clueless then get off the screen since we the customers deserve more. It would appear as suggested by her that the only daily decision she makes is whether to expose one shoulder or two.

Well, if she has reached her early 50's without knowing what a Lily / Carnation /Tulip / Rose looks like then she must have had questionable education is all I can say, because any fool in middle age would know.

As Evie said, the sum total of her intelligence appears to be whether to wear one shoulder or two, and being able to spell the name of her nail polish.

One point in her defence(?). The few times I have seen her,if anything is on easy pay, she does quote the amount plus postage as the first payment.

I wonder if she can ever educate herself enough to finish one sentence before she starts the next, and to stop swallowing mid sentence while she's still talking/shouting? For some reason she wants to be a girlie girl, all pink and Disney as if she's just rocked up from L.A. I'm all for having fun but goodness me, can someone tell her she ain't no twenty year old Californian beach babe..........harsh I know, but true. :mysmilie_3:

I wonder if she can ever educate herself enough to finish one sentence before she starts the next, and to stop swallowing mid sentence while she's still talking/shouting? For some reason she wants to be a girlie girl, all pink and Disney as if she's just rocked up from L.A. I'm all for having fun but goodness me, can someone tell her she ain't no twenty year old Californian beach babe..........harsh I know, but true. :mysmilie_3:

I know plenty of people just like her - however I'd best not say too much about that. They are out there, though!

She's at her funniest when she's on with Julie from Peony flaaahs. In many ways she's quite entertaining, what with her preening, her faux endorsements of just about everything, her bi-colour eyebrows. Watching those two vie for attention is hilarious.

She was presenting a perfume the other day and said that she could pick up the mango in it. "Yes, the mandarin," the guest replied.

She was presenting a perfume the other day and said that she could pick up the mango in it. "Yes, the mandarin," the guest replied.

Loooooooooool! Jill probably only heard part of what she was being told to say, hence mandarin morphed into mango.

She's on now with Jan Springer - who is by far my favourite guest on QVC. Franks is looking quite upset when Jan talks about the pieces, like she's jealous of Jan getting some airtime. Jan is a true expert and has a really nice, calming manner and a very relaxing voice. I wish they'd make her a presenter in her own right. She's a breath of fresh air amongst a load of screechers.

Top screecher must go to that stoilist (Katy/Jessica ?) who did the Coco Bianca fashion yesterday - always gushing always 'in yer face', and Charlie said she was sooooo funny. Really ? I just want to slap her. Not the sort I'd want to spend 5 minutes with let alone an evening out.

Latest posts

Back