Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Top screecher must go to that stoilist (Katy/Jessica ?) who did the Coco Bianca fashion yesterday - always gushing always 'in yer face', and Charlie said she was sooooo funny. Really ? I just want to slap her. Not the sort I'd want to spend 5 minutes with let alone an evening out.

Jessica Jay? I can't stand her either, a couple of months ago she was on with Ms Kabler. It was the end of their session & they were talking about cocktails, she said something quite snide about the presenters who were on next & I'm convinced she was roasted by the director because the look on her face was priceless - the know it all kid at school who has just been caught out when the head teacher walks in at the right moment. She tries to be all 'Ladies who lunch' crossed with a 'ladette', it doesn't work.

Not seen her. She sounds fun!

Jessica Jay? I can't stand her either, a couple of months ago she was on with Ms Kabler. It was the end of their session & they were talking about cocktails, she said something quite snide about the presenters who were on next & I'm convinced she was roasted by the director because the look on her face was priceless - the know it all kid at school who has just been caught out when the head teacher walks in at the right moment. She tries to be all 'Ladies who lunch' crossed with a 'ladette', it doesn't work.

I do try not to be mean about folk as I'm not exactly an oil painting myself, but a middle parting really doesn't do JF any favours - sort of Charles Hawtrey in a blonde wig, yikes.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-5-Piece-High-Shine-Liquid-Lip.product.234042.html?sc=IROA

I wish she'd go back to that soft brown colour she had a few years back, she looked really pretty.

Her eyebrows contrast sharply in colour with her hair. They look like two seagulls that have been drawn on with a marker pen.

I was actually in Chiswick Business Park this morning - nothing to do with QVC but I did walk past unit number 8 and had a good look through the window. Didn't see any presenters or anyone I'd recognise. Outside they've got a lake with a waterfall, and there are these "pods" which are essentially giant onions structures made from wood and glass. Inside they have a round bench, table and cushions. I had a good look in the onion pods and no presenters there :(

Jill Franks is always trying to play the airhead, as is Claire Sutton. Don't believe it from either of them, it's all a persona. If Jill Franks can't recognise a Lily, considering she is over 50 years old, then she has some kind of mental impairment. I doubt that very much, she just likes looking like a complete idiot on TV for some reason. Maybe she thinks it's cute. It's not.

CC

Latest posts

Back