Du Jour Printed Faux Wrap Maxi Dress TSV 30/07/18 £27.98 + post

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173745

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173746

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £4.95

This regular-length maxi dress from Du Jour comes in a stylish graphic floral print and features long sleeves and a faux wrap style with a flattering cross-over V-neckline, plus it comes with a detachable belt that can be tied at the back or front. This versatile dress is the perfect transitional piece to take you through the seasons in style.

Colourful style - choose from four vibrant prints to really give your wardrobe the wow-factor this season. The Lilac Multi has a tonal darker contrast print and the Blue Multi features a vibrant gold contrast colour, while the Magenta Multi features a pink contrast colour and the Apricot Multi option has a tonal print.

Just for you - maxi dresses can be tricky if you're not blessed with the longest legs! But don't worry, this fabulous design comes in Petite and Regular options, so you can get the perfect fit for you.

Wear it your way - this versatile design can be styled with a little jacket on top when the weather gets cooler and can easily be worn with flats or heels for a different look from day to evening.

Side vents at the hemline
92% polyester, 8% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Magenta Multi (Navy With Pink)
Blue Multi (Blue with Golden)
Lilac Multi (Green with Lilac)
Apricot Multi (tonal Apricot shades)

Any maxi dress, or any dress, that ties round the waist doesn't half draw attention to how big (or small, not jealous really :mysmilie_17:) you waist is, in my opinion every one I've ever tried on that tied at the waist made my tummy look bigger.

Can't believe I'm saying this about Q fashion, but I really like this and am very tempted indeed!

Imo they would sell twice as many if the did over the knee length. Not bad for a qvc brand.:up:

Nice prints, I ordered the petite in the wee small hours because I couldn't sleep! LOL! The petite length is all wrong and I'll have to shorten it if it's a keeper but I've had plenty of hemming practice over the years being only 5' tall!

ps it's quite telling that the "regular" option has sold less well than the "petite", but if your too tall for most of Q's maxi dresses the regular might work for you.

Nice prints, I ordered the petite in the wee small hours because I couldn't sleep! LOL! The petite length is all wrong and I'll have to shorten it if it's a keeper but I've had plenty of hemming practice over the years being only 5' tall!

ps it's quite telling that the "regular" option has sold less well than the "petite", but if your too tall for most of Q's maxi dresses the regular might work for you.

I wanted the apricot option but only regular left so at 5'5 (at a push) I think I'll be wearing this with heels only!

I've got the one that was sold just before Christmas. It was my sister in law's, worn once & discarded because she didn't want people seeing her wearing it twice! It's a petite & I've never worn that length before but it's perfect for me at 5 foot 5 inches. If this one is the same quality it's a good buy.

they acutally ordered a lot less of the petite than normal cause the petite sizing usually dont sell well at all so thats why the petite looks like its selling best because they ordered less of it to begin with

I've got the one that was sold just before Christmas. It was my sister in law's, worn once & discarded because she didn't want people seeing her wearing it twice! It's a petite & I've never worn that length before but it's perfect for me at 5 foot 5 inches. If this one is the same quality it's a good buy.

Is it this one? 168786 I like the deep olive option, really "me" colours!

Is it this one? 168786 I like the deep olive option, really "me" colours!

Yes, I've got the red one. I can understand some long-bodied women might find it's not for them because the top part ends slightly above the waist. However, I find it quite flattering, the wrap stays where it should & it does 'skim' over my hips, something I'm always grateful about.

The weird thing I spotted about that dress Twighlight, is that QVC have put the price up by £1 since yesterday! Not unbelievable of Q, but why just a pound? Very odd! Unless...it's gone up to £40 today so it can be an OTO ir other special price of £38.50 in the coming weeks? Bargain!

Well that's spooky! That dress 168786 is now at a "special" price of 29.97 plus p&p!
My TSV should arrive today but I've ordered the other dress at the lower price and will compare and contrast when they're both here. I ordered "deep olive" as the red one is sold out in my size, however there are 2 new colours: Teal and Wine, so I'll try and catch the video if they're shown on air. I really don't need more than 1 maxi dress so I'll have to decide which one to keep!
:mysmilie_50:

Hurrah for the CC Regs so I can claim back the outward postage on the one I send back!
:mysmilie_47:

Well that's spooky! That dress 168786 is now at a "special" price of 29.97 plus p&p!
My TSV should arrive today but I've ordered the other dress at the lower price and will compare and contrast when they're both here. I ordered "deep olive" as the red one is sold out in my size, however there are 2 new colours: Teal and Wine, so I'll try and catch the video if they're shown on air. I really don't need more than 1 maxi dress so I'll have to decide which one to keep!
:mysmilie_50:

Hurrah for the CC Regs so I can claim back the outward postage on the one I send back!
:mysmilie_47:

Likewise re the TSV and this dress, Akimbo - thanks for the heads up!!!

Latest posts

Back