Trouble at t'mill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
JM have really been going downhill recently. Fewer and fewer guest designers now (losing the best): Colin Wagstaffe, among others, has left: postage up: presenters on the whole are so up themselves that they're meeting themselves coming back: shorter and shorter strands:I could go on! The thing that annoys me most now is that they're no longer on Freeview after 1pm. You could see the shows on a smart TV or with equipment which links an ordinary TV to the internet, and they had also started advertising watching on the red button recently. Then suddenly they announced a channel move calling for a retune, and they disappear without explanation from their pm and evening shows. I guess they're losing so much money that they can't afford Freeview any more! Lord knows what Steve Bennett thinks about it all!!!!

Hello Chess pleased to meet you

I like your Post and quite agree with your views......I feel insulted at some presenters skills.....There are two who are really terrible.
And some lovely Designers have gone too......I have collected a good assortment of items from Jewellery Maker since I found them.....I am retired and have a good choice of channels.....Youtube have a selection of jewellery making Video so very helpful
Jewellery maker are on there live also.....Steve Bennett has another channel for vitamins called Primal Cure also Gems TV of course.....

My absolutely least favourites are Carol Roach - her of the massive ego who thinks the whole world is waiting for her to burst into "song" - and Becky Reddican who doesn't seem to realise that she is dealing with adults, and is also so very full of herself. And as for Zena and the way she behaves with Mark Smith!!!!!!!!!

Colin Wagstaffe has left - to me that's one of the big pointers to something being wrong, as he was the managing director!!

My absolutely least favourites are Carol Roach - her of the massive ego who thinks the whole world is waiting for her to burst into "song" - and Becky Reddican who doesn't seem to realise that she is dealing with adults, and is also so very full of herself. And as for Zena and the way she behaves with Mark Smith!!!!!!!!!

I've only been watching and buying for a year but in that time I can see a difference. I only use Sterling and Gold Filled for finishing pieces, these are bought elsewhere because JM is so expensive plus I haven't seen Gold Filled on JM.

The strands have shrunk so much and increased in price, the other day they had a 6mm 18in strand of Amethyst normal rounds, nothing special, that was £14.99, I've never paid anywhere near that for a 32-38in strand.

I quite like Carol & Rae, they not as bad as most of the others. Can't stand they way Zena talks to the camera crew and production team along with all the stroking and kissing she does and keeps banging on about her lovely cousin who started JM (her words not mine), not professional at all. I don't think she's heard of invading other people's space.

I wish they would stop comparing handmade/homemade jewellery with shop bought (Hannah is the worst) there is no comparison. If the gems on JM were proper gem quality then they would not have ruddy holes through the middle ruining them. Don't get me wrong I have had some lovely strands and I'm on the whole happy with them. Last week I bought 2 micro faceted strands one Pink Tourmaline and the other was Hessonite Garnet, both gorgeous and will make nice little stacker bracelets.

A thread on their Facebook visitors' posts started on July 3 had this quote from their team -

"Hi Jewellery Makers.
Yes, we can confirm Colin has left JewelleryMaker and unfortunately Scott will also be leaving us on Friday, they will both be sorely missed and we wish them all the best."

Carol Roach should have been sacked years ago....She is revolting.

Becky should not even be on TV She has no idea in presenting and dealing with people....

Zena is over the top I do quite like her though She has got a friendly way about her....Her hugging and kissing is way out of line !!

There seems to be a lack of Management in the way Presenters are taught how to represent
the Company and themselves .

The Clearance sales are much dearer than previous years Not Cheap at all

Sorry for Delay Time just slips by so quickly

Latest posts

Back