jessica wright

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
oh dear Lord, yet another fitness 'guru' flogging her wares; and not being up to speed on these things, but as soon as I saw the promo, I thought hello, is she the sister of that Mark 'I'm so beautiful' Wright. Quick Google, and yep, the Essex accent, reality tv and confirmation that she is. Everyone's a fitness trainer flogging their dvd's now.

oh dear Lord, yet another fitness 'guru' flogging her wares; and not being up to speed on these things, but as soon as I saw the promo, I thought hello, is she the sister of that Mark 'I'm so beautiful' Wright. Quick Google, and yep, the Essex accent, reality tv and confirmation that she is. Everyone's a fitness trainer flogging their dvd's now.

I've clicked the "thank" button to thank you for the warning. As if I need another reason to avoid tuning in to QVC.

Saw a clip and thought, I don't know you and don't care.

:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Oh for the love of.......!!! Jessica Shine-a-light? (rhyming slang) when Myleene (no)Klass just won't do. :mysmilie_3:

Just turned over to hear "let's get hold of the balls, and thought blimey! I've got the wrong channel!" But no, it's ok just QVC. Got to say on a serious note how I expect tumbleweed to waft through the studio, this is so out of place it makes for really uncomfortable viewing, so yes, over the channel goes.

They need to jump ship to IW after poor sales on Q and deal with Pope Pete. Passive Charlie, Intense Miceal/Chloe, Show-Off Julia and MBG Catherine aren’t exactly a baptism of fire for these five minute wonders in the world of sellytelly. Then again, maybe that’s the point.

Oh for the love of.......!!! Jessica Shine-a-light? (rhyming slang) when Myleene (no)Klass just won't do. :mysmilie_3:

Just turned over to hear "let's get hold of the balls, and thought blimey! I've got the wrong channel!" But no, it's ok just QVC. Got to say on a serious note how I expect tumbleweed to waft through the studio, this is so out of place it makes for really uncomfortable viewing, so yes, over the channel goes.

I doubt any of the male presenters on QVC have any balls:mysmilie_19: Perhaps Flinty does made of brass of course.

QVC tried so hard yesterday to "get down with the kids" Having a TOWIE ex cast member on proved two things, one, cast of TOWIE can't act and two, QVC is definitely not the place for twenty somethings. :mysmilie_3:

Tin hat on!!!! I quite like her. I thought her brother came over as a nice guy on SCD and she seems the same. Having said that she will probably now come across as dreadful! I shan't be watching though. I like to watch TOWIE to keep my finger on the pulse of "yoof". I sit there amaaaaazed. It seems as if feminism has gone back 50 years at times. But enough of that, it is far too hot.
:sweat:

I often doubt these so called Zelebs actually using their own exercise and diet dvd`s. Not so long ago there was a press hoo haa about Scarlet Moffatt of Celeb Jungle fame when it came to light that she`d been sent off to some Scandinavian mountain top retreat to be starved and exercised into a role model fit enough to front a diet and exercise dvd. She lived on 800 calories a day and was put through SAS style gym workouts and then her publicity team arranged the filming of her dvd and pushed it as being responsible for her new slim and toned frame.
All false as she later admitted herself and she apologised and said her months in the health clinic had been the most miserable of her life but it was in her contract that she had to be a certain target weight and fitness to be paid for doing the dvd.
She`s now put back all the weight she lost and resembles the only exercise she now does is nipping to the takeaway. The whole thing was a lie from start to finish and I daresay she`s not the only one who has brought out a dvd but only after some other boot camp has knocked them into shape.

Tin hat on!!!! I quite like her. I thought her brother came over as a nice guy on SCD and she seems the same. Having said that she will probably now come across as dreadful! I shan't be watching though. I like to watch TOWIE to keep my finger on the pulse of "yoof". I sit there amaaaaazed. It seems as if feminism has gone back 50 years at times. But enough of that, it is far too hot.
:sweat:

I don't watch Towie,and I am not into watching fit people show off on tv,but I would rather watch anyone other than Myleene Klass. I had never heard of Jessica Wright.

Never heard of Jessica Wright but it doesn't matter who it is, I am no longer in the market for any kind of fitness DVD as we all know we put them on a couple of times and then head off for the Hagen Daaz. Waste of money and I urge people not to part with theirs and line the pockets of these folk (as I have done too many times). As we hear above, Scarlett Moffat's super weight loss diet was a complete sham.

CC

Recently read an article about the 'wags' of the 1966 winning England team, and their views of the latest 'bunch'. One said "false eyelashes, false boobs, false lips, false nails, false hair, nothing's real is it".

A truer word never said. Its the 'norm' now for young women to copy reality stars and look like the worst of 'hookers'. Never watched Love Island, TOWIE and the rest, but have seen trailer snips, and who really would want to look like that ?

Well, you say that....... I have noticed that these women have rather amazing glowing skin and want to know how they achieve that! It can't be highlighter as it is all over the face, and particularly the forehead. I wondered if this could be achieved with LG Balance and Glow but after starting to use mine, the answer is sadly not! Similarly, something like the Clarins serum whose name I forget looks great when on bare skin, but as soon as,you put foundation on top the glow is lost. So I am none the wiser.

The 'glowing' skin is probably due to the umpteen facials and 'peels' they have - because they can afford it.

My problem is 'peeling' of make up. I can slap on the moisturiser - then wait for it to sink in, then I apply my foundation followed by blusher. THEN I see the 'bits' on my cheek that need wiping off.

I've decided that despite all the promos and demos with the varying cosmetic and beauty products, at the end of the day its trial and error by ourselves.

It's also probably due to the excessive lighting whilst being filmed too. Like when Q used half the National Grid on lighting when they had demos of that Jay person's makeup. I forget his surname.

It's also probably due to the excessive lighting whilst being filmed too. Like when Q used half the National Grid on lighting when they had demos of that Jay person's makeup. I forget his surname.

Manuel - not from Barcelona.

I often doubt these so called Zelebs actually using their own exercise and diet dvd`s. Not so long ago there was a press hoo haa about Scarlet Moffatt of Celeb Jungle fame when it came to light that she`d been sent off to some Scandinavian mountain top retreat to be starved and exercised into a role model fit enough to front a diet and exercise dvd. She lived on 800 calories a day and was put through SAS style gym workouts and then her publicity team arranged the filming of her dvd and pushed it as being responsible for her new slim and toned frame.
All false as she later admitted herself and she apologised and said her months in the health clinic had been the most miserable of her life but it was in her contract that she had to be a certain target weight and fitness to be paid for doing the dvd.
She`s now put back all the weight she lost and resembles the only exercise she now does is nipping to the takeaway. The whole thing was a lie from start to finish and I daresay she`s not the only one who has brought out a dvd but only after some other boot camp has knocked them into shape.

This 'time away at a retreat' is obviously a huge part of the process as described by Ms Huntley a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Back