Bare Legs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
With these temperatures who in their right mind would wear tights? But women over a certain age do not look good with bare legs & above knee hemlines.I am just looking at Julia in the Marla Wynne hour and yesterday saw pics of Carole Middleton at Wimbledon in a dress way too revealing on the legs.This is why I choose to wear trousers all the time!? Or is I ever wore skirt it would be just inches above the ankle.

I always laugh when Ultrasun Abbi Cleeve goes on screen with one leg all pasty and another slightly bronzed, so as to demonstrate the efficacy of the product. I wonder if she goes around London looking like that, or whether she equalises them later.

I don't have an issue with an older women showing bare legs to be honest. Less than perfect skin that is wrinkled or blemished is a perfectly normal part of how the body ages.

It is sad when people have a problem with their own skin, they should embrace it.

I don't have an issue with an older women showing bare legs to be honest. Less than perfect skin that is wrinkled or blemished is a perfectly normal part of how the body ages.

It is sad when people have a problem with their own skin, they should embrace it.

I agree, Kim, however it's not always that easy, and the issues don't always come with age. I had a terrible time with my skin during my younger days.

I've noticed, particularly during the fashion hours, presenters explaining how a garment "covers lumps and bumps" or "areas you may have issues." I thought all QVC viewers had perfect bodies, beautiful houses with lovely kitchens etc, so I'm quite crestfallen at the image being shattered.

Latest posts

Back