Sbc tsv 02/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saved a fortune again...so much collagen...when do we get something different.

they do try as the last one had the Coconut & Plumeria duo in it & the aloe vera & the propolis

the one before that had a choice of propolis or collagen

the one before that was a whole arnica one

so they do mix it up but they will always have a staple one in it

Defo buying this TSV - love the serum & the gel, need an eye cream and will guft the shower creme as I have one unopened. Will get on AD too. Thanks.

SBC 4 Piece Supersize Collagen Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235282

Auto-Delivery SBC 4 Piece Supersize Collagen Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237305

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.97
P&P £5.95

This four-piece beauty collection from SBC features iconic, bestselling Collagen Skincare Gel, sumptuous Collagen Bath & Shower Creme, moisturising Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum and brand new Collagen Illuminating Eye Cream. This comprehensive SBC set is perfect for treating your skin to pampering formulas and silky textures while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

A brand new launch - discover Collagen Illuminating Eye Cream, a targeted treatment that aims to fight the signs of ageing most common in this delicate area.

Let’s go big - this collection features all supersize versions of these indulgent SBC products, so you can spend even more time in the bath or enjoying your skincare routine.

Stock up on collagen favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 90 days at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1L; supersize) - works to hydrate your complexion and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. This lightweight gel can be used alone or under richer creams and treatments
1 x Collagen Bath & Shower Creme (1L; supersize) - this luxurious bath and shower elixir works to cleanse your skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Enriched with marine collagen, passion flower and kukui seed extracts
1 x Collagen Hydra Gel Serum (70ml; supersize) - a rich and intensive water-based serum to help moisturise, smooth and condition the appearance of your skin while minimising the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing. Infused with marine collagen extracts
1 x NEW Collagen Illuminating Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - helps to give an instant brightening, smoothing effect to the eye contour. Formulated with EPS Seafill and mica

How to use:
Collagen Skincare Gel:

Massage liberally onto your body and face, paying particular attention to any dry areas

Collagen Bath & Shower Crème:

Apply to a damp sponge or cloth and wash gently as it lathers, then rinse thoroughly

Collagen Hydra Gel Serum:

Apply after cleansing in light, upward strokes
Follow with your moisturiser

Collagen Illuminating Eye Cream:

Apply after cleansing twice a day to eyelids, working up to the brow bone in gentle patting motions
Then apply along crow’s feet and lower contours of the eyes

Just turned over to have a look to hear the "qualified beauty expert" explain how they're new salon pumps so they're really quick if you're a busy working mum...........I give up (deep sigh)

I don't know why they have auto delivery on options like this, customers would be better getting the two now and save on the p&p, ok not a huge saving but a saving nevertheless :mysmilie_3:

i can't buy any more stuff i am having my bedroom decorated and i have been named and shamed about the beauty goodies i have. it only seemed massive when everything was boxed up in a mountain of boxes. jesus just the thought of it all....

Am I wrong to find this funny?

I'm sure you're not alone here Boffy - Your house your rules?

I'm new btw - hello!!!

Can anyone suggest uses for huge pink collagen gel?

I have a litre!!!! (long story) & haven't yet realised the hype. It seems to 'nip' the skin on my face - plus it appears to have a high alcohol content... Just don't fancy it on body - sticky springs to mind. Has anyone mixed it with face creams? How do forumites find the fragrance & alcohol levels....Also...Isn't prolagene a superior version of this family of product? I'm hoping to hear something from the lovely Donna here!
Many thanks, in advance.
PS I'm new, to forgive any inconsistencies until I suss this forum out xxx

Just a heads up

If anyone has ordered this TSV and not yet to tried the eye cream there are issues with a large proportion of the eye cream dispensers not working.

It's not user error, you have to turn the the top around until you hear a click and the dispenser pops up but on the faulty pumps no matter how many times you pump nothing comes out. QVC are aware. I've spoken to CS and they are sending out another eye cream. It seems to be just the eye cream affected.

Latest posts

Back