Lulu Guinness Ink Rose Print @ 70% off!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.luluguinness.com/sale/sale-up-to-70-off

Cannot remember who it was on this forum who had their eye on this print when it came out, but there are quite a few items in this print in the sale at 70% off!

Balls, I thought I posted this in the 'Reasons not to...' section, apologies - could someone please move it, sorreeeee?

I think it was Akimbo.

The LG sale is amazing as usual. No wonder I never buy LG bags from QVC. I have about six and all were from them direct in sales. I'm not buying this time because I really, really do have far too many handbags (even I am acknowledging that now) and yet still use the same half a dozen 360 days a year!

Hi:hi:
and yes it was me! I bought the Large Bobbi Ink Rose earlier in the sale, I'd already set aside some dosh so I wouldn't wait for the 70% off and risk missing out altogether! It is beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend it and seems to go with all sorts of outfits. I'm resisting the purse and the Medium and mini Lana bags but if you've thought about buying I can recommend the print!

Hi:hi:
and yes it was me! I bought the Large Bobbi Ink Rose earlier in the sale, I'd already set aside some dosh so I wouldn't wait for the 70% off and risk missing out altogether! It is beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend it and seems to go with all sorts of outfits. I'm resisting the purse and the Medium and mini Lana bags but if you've thought about buying I can recommend the print!

Ah so pleased to hear that and definitely worth holding out for money off - it's a gorgeous print, but I am resisting the Peony coloured purses and card holders - I usually wear a backpack most days so I like a cheeky coloured purse to liven things up :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back