Margaret Dabbs TSV 06/08/18

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Margaret Dabbs TSV 06/08/18

ADVERTISING

the next Margaret Dabbs TSV is on the 06/08/18
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Margaret Dabbs. No, ta. I think I'll get my footcare products from Savers rather than line the pockets of that emu-murdering, dreary Dabb-face. I bet she goes on safari with Dennis Basso stabbing emus with a harpoon. "Just give me the fat, Dennis!"
    Last edited by Julius; 11-07-2018 at 12:34 AM.
    Likes tmlee1969 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

i think her tsv's for footcare are far too expensive. her kits are usually 50 plus

Advertising

Advertising