Margaret Dabbs TSV 06/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs. No, ta. I think I'll get my footcare products from Savers rather than line the pockets of that emu-murdering, dreary Dabb-face. I bet she goes on safari with Dennis Basso stabbing emus with a harpoon. "Just give me the fat, Dennis!"

Last edited:
Need to decide between the last TSV’s auto delivery or the new TSV. Decisions, decisions. If the new one is on easy pay would have both.

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Foot Care Collection
Item Number: 236957
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece Foot Collection from Margaret Dabbs features Foot Soak, Foot Hygiene Cream and a Professional Foot File. Providing you with everything you need to achieve beautifully soft, soothed skin, this collection will leave your feet feeling clean, hydrated and gorgeous.

Contains:

1 x Hydrating Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) - helps to relieve the feeling of dry and puffy feet; formulated with lemon myrtle and emu oil
1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
1 x Foot File - incorporates compressed crystal technology to remove dead skin cells safely and evenly, giving outstanding long-lasting results
2 x Foot File replacement pads

How to use:
Hydrating Foot Soak:

Pump a small amount into a bowl of warm water and soak feet for 5 - 10 minutes
Use daily for tired, dry skin or weekly as a luxury treatment

Foot Hygiene Cream:

Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails and between the toes
Use every day for a two week period

Foot File:

Use on dry skin once a week
File areas of thickened or calloused skin, filing towards the mid line of the foot
To change worn pads, simply peel back used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file
Do not immerse or leave foot file in water
Clean your Foot File with soapy water and dab dry

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236957

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Foot Care Collection
Item Number: 236957
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece Foot Collection from Margaret Dabbs features Foot Soak, Foot Hygiene Cream and a Professional Foot File. Providing you with everything you need to achieve beautifully soft, soothed skin, this collection will leave your feet feeling clean, hydrated and gorgeous.

Contains:

1 x Hydrating Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) - helps to relieve the feeling of dry and puffy feet; formulated with lemon myrtle and emu oil
1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
1 x Foot File - incorporates compressed crystal technology to remove dead skin cells safely and evenly, giving outstanding long-lasting results
2 x Foot File replacement pads

How to use:
Hydrating Foot Soak:

Pump a small amount into a bowl of warm water and soak feet for 5 - 10 minutes
Use daily for tired, dry skin or weekly as a luxury treatment

Foot Hygiene Cream:

Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails and between the toes
Use every day for a two week period

Foot File:

Use on dry skin once a week
File areas of thickened or calloused skin, filing towards the mid line of the foot
To change worn pads, simply peel back used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file
Do not immerse or leave foot file in water
Clean your Foot File with soapy water and dab dry

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236957

I do like the look of this, although rather expensive, plus I already have the file. But who needs 600mls of foot soak? Who has time/inclination to sit with feet in a bowl of water? (My doggie would probably try & dive in!) Perhaps One can put it in the bath, but I suspect it would make my eyes water......!

I do like the look of this, although rather expensive, plus I already have the file. But who needs 600mls of foot soak? Who has time/inclination to sit with feet in a bowl of water? (My doggie would probably try & dive in!) Perhaps One can put it in the bath, but I suspect it would make my eyes water......!

Apologies in advance for starting sentence with 'but'. May I be forgiven since it was a rhetorical question?

Checking the ingredients in foot soak now.....

Last edited:
I find Hibiscrub is very effective as a footsoak/scrub, and it can be bought very cheaply from amazon. In fact, you can buy a 5L bulk container for £40. Wish I had known this years ago, but it never occurred to me until the vet advised me to use it on the dog for his skin problems!

I bought an MD tsv ages ago which had the file, the foot scrub and the foot cream in it. The file is the best I`ve ever used but the scrub and hygiene cream were both good but I wouldn`t bother buying them again. There are equally as good scrubs and creams out there for much less money and regular use of the file is the most important step IMO and is what makes my feet look better not the scrub or cream.

Latest posts

Back