Flora Mare Forever Young

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Flora Mare Forever Young

ADVERTISING

I was watching the other day and found the demos very impressive. I almost bought this product (!) but then I held back, as I thought it best to ask people on here about their experiences.

Is is really as good as they say?

How long does it last?

I don't have any lines or wrinkles, however I don't like my pores on my skin. I usually use a Clinique product for that (which is very good), however sometimes I have to get up and go an meet people when I've had about 3 hours' sleep, and I just would like something to freshen me up a bit.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!
    Thank you. I'm going to try and see if I find a freebie from Selfridges next time I'm in Oxford Street.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC
    Good. Thank you. I really want to try the Forever Young cream. I suppose there's always the 30-day MBG. I'd rather try and get a freebit sample first. If it does what it says, I'll definitely buy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Julius, is Flora Mare sold.in Selfridges then? Or indeed anywhere other than Q?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure. I don't know whether my mind is playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure I saw a stand in Selfridges. Certainly it was a premium brand and something to do with the sea. I'm going in there next week to pick up an item I ordered, so I'll have a look.

Post Thanks / Like

No Flora Mare on the Selfridges website.

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't seem like they are at Selfies.

Well, well, look what's on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...rever&_sacat=0
    Likes Mazza liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Ouch that's a lot of money, 8.60 plus 96p p&p, for a 3ml sample! Ordering from Q and returning it seems a better way to test...you might find you want to keep using it.

Advertising

Advertising