Flora Mare Forever Young

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Flora Mare Forever Young

I was watching the other day and found the demos very impressive. I almost bought this product (!) but then I held back, as I thought it best to ask people on here about their experiences.

Is is really as good as they say?

How long does it last?

I don't have any lines or wrinkles, however I don't like my pores on my skin. I usually use a Clinique product for that (which is very good), however sometimes I have to get up and go an meet people when I've had about 3 hours' sleep, and I just would like something to freshen me up a bit.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I have not tried this.particular product but I have never really had any luck with this type of thing. But I did get a TSV and an OTO from this range and I liked both their eye creams and their serums. I found both the day and night face creams and the handcream a bit tacky and I quite like the mask. Overall I thought it was good for the money. Regarding these fillers and line erasers, I think a lot of it is to do with the lighting. However he is a very persuasive presenter!
    Thank you. I'm going to try and see if I find a freebie from Selfridges next time I'm in Oxford Street.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I bought the neck cream and have been using it for a few days, however, can't say I'm noticing any difference at all. Maybe I'm not giving it a chance. It was very good value for money, smells nice and goes on nicely with no roll off.

CC
    Good. Thank you. I really want to try the Forever Young cream. I suppose there's always the 30-day MBG. I'd rather try and get a freebit sample first. If it does what it says, I'll definitely buy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Julius, is Flora Mare sold.in Selfridges then? Or indeed anywhere other than Q?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure. I don't know whether my mind is playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure I saw a stand in Selfridges. Certainly it was a premium brand and something to do with the sea. I'm going in there next week to pick up an item I ordered, so I'll have a look.

Post Thanks / Like

No Flora Mare on the Selfridges website.

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't seem like they are at Selfies.

Well, well, look what's on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...rever&_sacat=0
    Likes Mazza liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Ouch that's a lot of money, 8.60 plus 96p p&p, for a 3ml sample! Ordering from Q and returning it seems a better way to test...you might find you want to keep using it.