Five4u offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
What a sh*t offer! Total token gesture! Who's going to care about £5 off of their expensive products? It's a piss in the ocean. Also can't stand the sickly voice-over for this promo (she sounds like she's talking while smiling in a false way) not to mention the sickly lip-smacking / kissing sound effects.

They would do better to offer their longstanding customers a decent deal now and then. I have been shopping with QVC from almost day one and I have not had a single offer, discount, special easypay or anything. The only time they were trying to contact me big time was when my credit card expired and they couldn't collect the next easypay. They really got in a hot sweat about that LOL.

CC

They would do better to offer their longstanding customers a decent deal now and then. I have been shopping with QVC from almost day one and I have not had a single offer, discount, special easypay or anything. The only time they were trying to contact me big time was when my credit card expired and they couldn't collect the next easypay. They really got in a hot sweat about that LOL.

CC

LOL! I rang up QVC this morning about the fashion guest referring to "fabrication." They seemed really patronising and just paid lip service.

Latest posts

Back