And the award for "most fake presenter goes to...."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default And the award for "most fake presenter goes to...."

Pipa Gordon. Haven't seen her on screen for a long time. I've just noticed how grating her faux enthusiasm over everything is. She squeals with delight and astonishment at the most trivial little details and it just doesn't ring true. Fake, fake, fake and awful. I wish they'd put her on with Kelly Hoppen. Now that'd be a laugh.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    By a clear country mile the most fake presenter is Simon Biagi. His stupid fake questions and faux surprise at everything about a product just makes me want to smack him one. His dress sense has to be seen to be believed as well.

CC

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    By a clear country mile the most fake presenter is Simon Biagi. His stupid fake questions and faux surprise at everything about a product just makes me want to smack him one. His dress sense has to be seen to be believed as well.

CC
    Yes, he is very fake - on a par with Pippa Gordon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post

CC
    Oh yes, couldn’t agree more. I cannot bear to watch or listen to him.
    Likes candycane, Evie , boffy , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Simon “there’s loads in store” ding! Dairylee is as faux as a twelve pound note, and cheesey sheesh! you get high cholesterol just by looking/listening to him, to me they’re all fake but he takes the top prize, I can’t abide him, he’s a caricature of a shopping telly presenter.

Post Thanks / Like

the worse presenter simon Biaggi by far then cackling Flint

Post Thanks / Like

Pippa is of an age where she should know better, yet there she is attempting to look like a recycled teenager - (good companion for Kabler), which is odd because she's married to quite an older man. Kabler's other half aint no chicken either (saw the photo at Ali Keenan's wedding)
    Likes Petespants, Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    the worse presenter simon Biaggi by far then cackling Flint
    Agreed.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Pippa is of an age where she should know better, yet there she is attempting to look like a recycled teenager - (good companion for Kabler), which is odd because she's married to quite an older man. Kabler's other half aint no chicken either (saw the photo at Ali Keenan's wedding)
    I find Pippa a rather sad character. She so desperately obviously wants to regain her lost youth. Her bids to come over all edgy and quirky are just tedious. She recorded an album once...."Something in My Back Yard" I think it was called. I remember once of the tracks had her screeching: "I wish I was sixteeeeeeeeeen agaiiiiiiiiin!" and I thought that summed her up perfectly.

All the QVC presenters are ageing - despite all their miracle creams. Jilly Halliday has a very lined face. I wish they'd let her try the Flora Mare cream live on air - then I could decide whether to buy it or not. Dale Franklin has turned into a white-haired wizard and Charlie Brook is taking on the Brillo pad look, too.
    Likes Grizelda , Petespants, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Compared to Peter Simon on Ideal World they are consummate professionals!