And the award for "most fake presenter goes to...."

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watch IW sometimes and by far the worst presenter is Howard - what is that guy on?? Can't watch him.

CC

I watch IW sometimes and by far the worst presenter is Howard - what is that guy on?? Can't watch him.

CC

Yes I agree he does tend to ramble, he seems like a nice enough guy though, as for Peter Simon, he looks (and acts) like he should be on some sort of register.

The presenter that really gets on my nerves is simpering ,silly Chuntley.Closely followed by Dale.On IW ,P Simon is of a different calibre of weird.

Twilight, I too have some really lovely bits of jewellery, bought in the days when a 9ct gold ring could be had for under £100. I have pink sapphires, aquamarines, numerous 'quartz', fire opal, peridot, blue topaz etc - heaven knows what they'd cost today. Now its a constant bash of diamoneek costing almost the same amount. I wonder if QVC take anything like the amount these days compared to sales 10 years plus ago.

I cannot understand why they don't still supply gemstone jewellery in precious metal settings.I too have some fantastic pieces from years ago when I ordered almost weekly.Are they concerned that gold has risen in price and to provide a substantial ,quality product ,may be as expensive as a High St jeweller.I don't think it would matter as customers pay high prices for other items.Also there is always easy pay of course!Perhaps they just don't have the contacts any more.

The presenter that really gets on my nerves is simpering ,silly Chuntley.Closely followed by Dale.On IW ,P Simon is of a different calibre of weird.

Yes they are 2 and 3 on my list,not far behind Simon Biagi in pole position.

She has a hard-to-listen-to voice - so shrill and piercing. Her repetition of the word "totally" is as irritating as the over-used "äbsolutely gorgeous" or "absolutely stunning" description used by all the presenters when they can't think of anything else to say about a clothing item.

Catherine's voice is fine, even if the words aren't. Just battled through a show with the lovely Lesley Ebbuts (sp?) and horror Eilidh (sp?) Nairn. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, shut up woman. I might have bought something if they'd chucked Ms super bouncy blue peter type shouter Nairn off the set and left Lesley to it.

CC??

I think Lesley Ebbetts has replaced Marie-Francoise Wolfe as my favourite guest, with Carla Laslo in 3rd place on the podium.

Catherine's voice is fine, even if the words aren't. Just battled through a show with the lovely Lesley Ebbuts (sp?) and horror Eilidh (sp?) Nairn. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, shut up woman. I might have bought something if they'd chucked Ms super bouncy blue peter type shouter Nairn off the set and left Lesley to it.

CC??

Eilidh Nairn is exhausting, there's being enthusiastic & then there's being frenzied. After reading your comment I found a recorded show & even though I listened I can't remember a word she said. I've sent comments/complaints to the Q about their presenters & haven't seen any change of style or improvement in manners so can't be bothered to do it about her. I love your description - 'Ms super bouncy blue peter type shouter Nairn' if only they could bring an elephant on set... Only those as old as me will understand that reference.

I thought I was the only one that found Eilidh Nairn exhausting to watch, she is fast becoming a turn off... as well as Katy Pullinger and Kathy Tayler.

I find Katy pullinger difficult to watch another people pleaser ... really excruciating ..I only really watch kipling these days recorded so I can fast forward most of it these days . Actually I only really watch TSV so I can contribute on here lol :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back