Julia Roberts

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Julia Roberts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Julia Roberts

I'm just curious, I'm watching the Australian Body care show & wondering why Julia doesn't wear a bra that brings her boobs in more to the centre instead of separating them so much? Surely they'd look better?

Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Maybe she should try an Ahh Bra, or a Wonderbra.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

She's always been well upholstered, but sadly, on screen her clothes look toooo fitted up top, so it gives the appearance of her having shoved a couple of footballs under her clothes. I don't think she needs to have 'them' more centred or it will look like just one large lump that's a shelf !
    Likes Evie , Lemonpop, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ah the old mono-boob, not that I stare at other women's chesticles you understand but yes you're right, they definitely merge in to one, for a women who's on telly, you think she'd invest in some good scaffolding, and that's from someone with a big bust.
    Likes Grizelda , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Ah the old mono-boob, not that I stare at other women's chesticles you understand but yes you're right, they definitely merge in to one, for a women who's on telly, you think she'd invest in some good scaffolding, and that's from someone with a big bust.
    This woman works for a company that sells "supposedly"good quality supportive underwear.
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    This woman works for a company that sells "supposedly"good quality supportive underwear.
    You'd think wouldn't you.
    Likes Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't QVC once have HRH The Queen's bra-maker on... and then they committed some huge indiscretion and consequently lost their royal warrant?

Post Thanks / Like

Julius, for someone who works for a newspaper and told us you have to read the news for that day you seemed no have paid attention much.

The woman who made underwear for the Queen wrote a book and mention the Queen in it. In fact not that long ago so not ancient history. January 2018!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8154671.html

QVC has never sold as far as I know Rigby and Peller underwear!
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the dark & distant past the Q sold little pads that could be attached to bra straps to 'take the strain'. Two women, they could have been sisters, developed these after years of suffering with back pain & shoulders that looked as though they had tyre marks across them; I can remember that one said she had even put credit cards under the straps to try to lift them. Julia did a Friday fashion show with them & said she had always had this issue so was delighted that there was something that could help. I have a great deal of respect for the Queen ( none for the others in the family) but considering she went to such a prestigious company for her intimate apparel her shape has never looked that good. That is probably treason but hey ho.
    Likes Grizelda , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Admiring herself again in the monitor during the Wynne Layers show!!