Julia Roberts

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Julia Roberts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Julia Roberts

ADVERTISING

I'm just curious, I'm watching the Australian Body care show & wondering why Julia doesn't wear a bra that brings her boobs in more to the centre instead of separating them so much? Surely they'd look better?
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Maybe she should try an Ahh Bra, or a Wonderbra.

Post Thanks / Like

She's always been well upholstered, but sadly, on screen her clothes look toooo fitted up top, so it gives the appearance of her having shoved a couple of footballs under her clothes. I don't think she needs to have 'them' more centred or it will look like just one large lump that's a shelf !
    Likes Evie , Lemonpop, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ah the old mono-boob, not that I stare at other women's chesticles you understand but yes you're right, they definitely merge in to one, for a women who's on telly, you think she'd invest in some good scaffolding, and that's from someone with a big bust.
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Ah the old mono-boob, not that I stare at other women's chesticles you understand but yes you're right, they definitely merge in to one, for a women who's on telly, you think she'd invest in some good scaffolding, and that's from someone with a big bust.
    This woman works for a company that sells "supposedly"good quality supportive underwear.
    Likes Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    This woman works for a company that sells "supposedly"good quality supportive underwear.
    You'd think wouldn't you.
    Likes Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't QVC once have HRH The Queen's bra-maker on... and then they committed some huge indiscretion and consequently lost their royal warrant?

Post Thanks / Like

Julius, for someone who works for a newspaper and told us you have to read the news for that day you seemed no have paid attention much.

The woman who made underwear for the Queen wrote a book and mention the Queen in it. In fact not that long ago so not ancient history. January 2018!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8154671.html

QVC has never sold as far as I know Rigby and Peller underwear!
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the dark & distant past the Q sold little pads that could be attached to bra straps to 'take the strain'. Two women, they could have been sisters, developed these after years of suffering with back pain & shoulders that looked as though they had tyre marks across them; I can remember that one said she had even put credit cards under the straps to try to lift them. Julia did a Friday fashion show with them & said she had always had this issue so was delighted that there was something that could help. I have a great deal of respect for the Queen ( none for the others in the family) but considering she went to such a prestigious company for her intimate apparel her shape has never looked that good. That is probably treason but hey ho.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Admiring herself again in the monitor during the Wynne Layers show!!

Advertising

Advertising