Ojon Denis is back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
If we weren't all bored with the VT of him canoeing up the Amazon in search of Ojon nuts, Denis Simioni's now back with "Tweak'd." He's been repeatedly telling us ad nauseum how he created the range for his mum when she was going through medical treatments. Sorry I don't trust all this coming from a man in Ugg boots.

Gone is Silvana - seems they divorced due to infidelity.

So don't Ojon nuts work anymore?

Julius google is your friend. Denis sold Ojon for millions to Estee Lauder! No doubt because of a non compete clause did not bring out another range until a few years back(it has been sold on HSN in the US for a few years now). It wasn't Uggs, you need to look closer they are laced up work boots. I doubt old multi-millionaire Denis would care what you think of him, he is doing something him enjoys doing and making millions at the same time.

If you are just soooooooo bored then stop watching QVC loads of other channels. Columbo on repeat with other old US detective shows Cagney and Lacey is a brilliant one for a start. Then the history channels etc.

not interested in this line i loved the restorative oil but thats not available now. his spiel is the same as ojon it just seems fake to me

Julius google is your friend. Denis sold Ojon for millions to Estee Lauder! No doubt because of a non compete clause did not bring out another range until a few years back(it has been sold on HSN in the US for a few years now). It wasn't Uggs, you need to look closer they are laced up work boots. I doubt old multi-millionaire Denis would care what you think of him, he is doing something him enjoys doing and making millions at the same time.

If you are just soooooooo bored then stop watching QVC loads of other channels. Columbo on repeat with other old US detective shows Cagney and Lacey is a brilliant one for a start. Then the history channels etc.

Thanks for the info. That makes perfect sense. Now Estee have got Ojon!

I actually ordered the whole lot of Columbo films on DVD so they should be arriving soon.

You don't need google, just a search on here would have brought up the discussion of his recent TSV. :mysmilie_59:

Tried the new range and had to send it back - I bought a body cream and the smell of it was awful. Very overpowering and it lasted all day. Had to shower it off when I got back home.

Tried the new range and had to send it back - I bought a body cream and the smell of it was awful. Very overpowering and it lasted all day. Had to shower it off when I got back home.

Yes I think it's "vanilla orchid" and some sort of amber resin. It sounds quite pungent. Hopefully Denis's mommy liked it as he created it just for her.

Why not just get some Ojon products? Hopefully Estee haven't "tweak'd" them too much - loooool!

Latest posts

Back