marla wynne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its about time we had some new 'stuff' from this range. There have been so many shows lately that have shown the same products over and over again. One or two 'new today' doesn't really cut it.

Marla Wynne.

I still haven't seen anything I would wear in any of the shows that I have seem, plus they seem rather expensive for what they are, imo some of her clothes seem shapeless.

I quite like a lot of her stuff, but having an eight year old and working part time I can’t stretch to it. I love the shows but they are totally spoiled by ‘stunning’ ****** Melissa- if she says ‘stenning’ once more I swear I’ll strangle her! Does she not know any more superlatives being a brand ambassador?!!!

Try ebay, you can pick up "new" stuff of hers cheaper. A lot of people who live near their outlet shops in Warrington and Shrewsbury buy stuff and stick it on ebay.

I don't live near them but am in the area a couple of times a year but never when any of her stuff is on sale.

i bought a dress from e bay a few weeks ago. new with label. the cut again is wrong on the plus size. the bust is way too big in the 2XL. the fabric is springy in a not very nice way. the arms are way too large and i have very big upper arms. the wrist is huge and flappy. i can sew so will easily be able to adjust it quite easily to make it fit. paid £27 inc post and thats all its worth imo

Latest posts

Back