Kipling TSV 08/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the Kipling bags because they are so light and hold so much... do I need more than one kipling bags...No. When I am dressed up or going somewhere special my going out bag would always be leather.

A couple of stores in my area have lots of Kipling reduced in price some by 40%. And one store is discontinuing the range along with Radley which is also reduced in price.

A couple of stores in my area have lots of Kipling reduced in price some by 40%. And one store is discontinuing the range along with Radley which is also reduced in price.

Radley themselves have a sale on with 60% off and free shipping. I bought a bag when it was 50% plus an extra 20% at checkout. Arrived two days later.

The TSV is still around I remember the days when I would sit up at midnight otherwise some colours would have gone by breakfast time.

Me too Silver, so am wondering whether apathy has set in with Kipling, as a brand its on far too often. The days of sell outs were when there were many colours to choose from, and a Kipling show was a rarity.

I still buy the odd bag, but from the heavily discounted website of Vente-Privee, who maybe only offer Kipling around 3 times a year, and recently bought a large padded business bag for £25 which retailed at almost £100. That's the sort of pricing I can live with.

Me too Silver, so am wondering whether apathy has set in with Kipling, as a brand its on far too often. The days of sell outs were when there were many colours to choose from, and a Kipling show was a rarity.

I still buy the odd bag, but from the heavily discounted website of Vente-Privee, who maybe only offer Kipling around 3 times a year, and recently bought a large padded business bag for £25 which retailed at almost £100. That's the sort of pricing I can live with.

Me too!..I have bought a couple of Kipling suitcases from Vente Privee at very good prices.

Radley themselves have a sale on with 60% off and free shipping. I bought a bag when it was 50% plus an extra 20% at checkout. Arrived two days later.

This TSV has cost me £67. I saw it, don't buy Kipling but it made me think about my small Radley bag that I use when travelling. It's nylon & has given me great service but looked sad so I cleaned it up & gave it an hour in the sun but still looked sad. Off to the Radley website & found a replacement. It's on the Q at £145.80 with £6.95 p&p.

Latest posts

Back