Kipling TSV 08/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvc prices even in the sale is not great. i want a new alvar the prices are ridiculous

I like the shape but it depends on price/ colour choice whether I buy.

Boffy I bought a bag very much like the Alvar from a National Trust Shop for £20. They had one in a mid blue with small white flowers and another in grey with navy/purple small botanic pattern. Might be worth seeing if NT have it online.
Just checked online - in the sale for £16.

Thank you SCW for the heads up
I can imagine with that particular German TSV
somebody has their hands on their chin resting on table and saying
“That will do “ ... that’s just my take on it .. half hearted imho ..doesn’t get my purse strings wagging lol

Thank you SCW for the heads up
I can imagine with that particular German TSV
somebody has their hands on their chin resting on table and saying
“That will do “ ... that’s just my take on it .. half hearted imho ..doesn’t get my purse strings wagging lol

the only reason i posted the link to the german version is that its based on the same shape ect

I don't own a single Kipling bag and this won't tempt me either. I think they are a lot of money for what they are and do I actually want to walk around with a fluffy monkey on my bag?? Not really me.

CC

If it's £45, I feel a 3 X £15 easy pay coming on, that usually gets them shifted although, the last Kipling TSV only sold out of one colour, and that was the snazzy Dream Mauve one with the striped strap, it's the boring bog standard colours that always get left behind. Yes a agree, that's very expensive for a nylon bag.

Kipling Amiren Premium Small Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 173548
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £3.95

Only currently available at QVC, this Kipling Amiren small cross-body bag features a premium quilted finish and plenty of pockets to keep you organised, plus an expandable base to give you more room for your everyday essentials. Style and function come together perfectly with this Kipling bag making it great for holidays, work days or busy days out.

Take your pick - this stylish design comes in a choice of five wearable block colours, so you'll find it easy to choose one that'll go with anything in your wardrobe.

Versatile style - you can choose which way to wear your Amiren bag. Whether it's on your shoulder for every day, or perhaps as a cross-body when you're travelling and need your hands free.

Magnetic popper and zip fastening at the top
Comes with a premium pom pom Kipling monkey keyring
Inner pockets: 1 x phone, 1 x zip; outer pockets: 1 x back zip
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 20cm x 30cm x 4cm (7.9" x 11.8" x 1.6")
Strap drop: 37cm - 80cm (14.6" - 31.5")

Colour options:

Black Quilt - with a 'Tibe' monkey
Burnt Carmine Quilt - with a 'June' monkey
Green Grey Quilt - with a 'June' monkey
Mauve Quilt - with a 'June' monkey
Hazel Quilt - with a 'June' monkey

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173548

Wow just under £50 for a bag which is less than 8 inches tall and less than 12 inches wide, not much bigger than a large purse.

I stand corrected, no easy pay, at that price for that bag I am surprised. If this is Kipling rebranding and changing their image, it can only go down hill from here.

I don't own a single Kipling bag and this won't tempt me either. I think they are a lot of money for what they are and do I actually want to walk around with a fluffy monkey on my bag?? Not really me.

CC

I put my hand up and say I own a few, BUT! Mine have no fluffy monkeys, leather and metal thing. I liked the City April range(I used my brown one for years and I mean years as an everyday bag), now long gone which had leather trims. They cost the same as the ones QVC now sell which are the basic range. A few I bought on Ebay which where for the US market again leather trims and higher quality than the basic range. Okay I admit I bought as they are called Donna, the bag style that is. Would I buy Kipling now? No. Too expensive for what you are getting.

Latest posts

Back