Joules TSV 10/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i love joules i buy my grandchildren clothing from this range when its in the sale. but they dont come up in my size which is a shame

I thought they did this coat with dogs on which I would go for but I'm not keen on the florals. I will peep in and have a look on the day.
CC

dont think its waterproof as they have changed the pictures since i first saw it

Joules Printed Go Lightly Packaway Rain Coat
Item Number: 173292
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.94
P&P £4.95

Choose your favourite - pick from five floral prints in a range of colours that all complement a host of different outfits beautifully. If you’re a fan of darker hues, choose the Navy or Black; go for Grey or Pale Blue if you prefer a neutral palette, and for those that love a pop of colour, make the Bright Pink option yours.

Round neckline
Toggle detailing at waistline and hood
Elasticated cuffs
Slot pockets
Shaped hemline
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Grey
Black
Pale Blue
Bright Pink

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 102cm (40.2”), 10: 107cm (42.1”), 12: 112cm (44.1”), 14: 118cm (46.5”), 16: 124cm (48.8”), 18: 132cm (52”), 20: 138cm (54.3”)
Hip: 8: 110cm (43.3”), 10: 115cm (45.3”), 12: 120cm (47.2”), 14: 126cm (49.6”), 16: 132cm (52”), 18: 140cm (55.1”), 20: 146cm (57.5”)
Length: 8: 83.5cm (32.9”), 10: 84.5cm (33.3”), 12: 85.5cm (33.7”), 14: 86.5cm (34.1”), 16: 87.5cm (34.4”), 18: 88.5cm (34.8”), 20: 89.5cm (35.2”)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173292

I got one of these a few weeks ago in the sale - different pattern but not unlike the grey one. It was £25. Haven’t needed to use it yet so can’t advise on performance in the rain.

I love Joules and was hoping this TSV would be a top.

It says water resistant which I think is somewhat different than waterproof but correct me if I`m wrong. It will probably take a light shower but not a major downpour. Handy to have though.
Edit ... joules site says waterproof, QVC says water resistant. ????????

Do you think the QVC one will be a cheaper made version therefore not as robust in the rain ?

Maybe, the ones on the Joules website are 100% Polyester so same material as QVC but they are also PU coated which is not mentioned on the TSV blurb nor anything about the seams being taped which is what you would expect from a waterproof garment.

Maybe, the ones on the Joules website are 100% Polyester so same material as QVC but they are also PU coated which is not mentioned on the TSV blurb nor anything about the seams being taped which is what you would expect from a waterproof garment.

Yep I think the tsv is a cheaper made version and as the blurb says its a specially made for QVC item. I suspect corners will have been cut, much the same as other specially made for QVC items.

I thought they did this coat with dogs on which I would go for but I'm not keen on the florals. I will peep in and have a look on the day.
CC

Have a look on Amazon - search Joules Golightly. I've seen the dog one somewhere online and think it was on there. Good luck!

It says water resistant which I think is somewhat different than waterproof but correct me if I`m wrong. It will probably take a light shower but not a major downpour. Handy to have though.
Edit ... joules site says waterproof, QVC says water resistant. ????????

hmmmmmm

Someone on here is dead good at all things fabric & sewing & spots a dud a mile away....Wish I could ....

Yes there is a big difference between water resistant/showerproof & waterproof but it says waterproof now on Q website? Also only at QVC but the grey which I like is on the Joules website. Am not sure when they say that as corners may have been cut.You would think that they would mention taped seams (unless they have on air?) as that is important in a waterproof garment.I’m not bothered about the easy pay & with the £4.95 P&P although still a bit cheaper than Joules I’m out.

Yes there is a big difference between water resistant/showerproof & waterproof but it says waterproof now on Q website? Also only at QVC but the grey which I like is on the Joules website. Am not sure when they say that as corners may have been cut.You would think that they would mention taped seams (unless they have on air?) as that is important in a waterproof garment.I’m not bothered about the easy pay & with the £4.95 P&P although still a bit cheaper than Joules I’m out.

Yes they mentioned last night that it has taped seams and she pointed them out.

Yes they mentioned last night that it has taped seams and she pointed them out.

I've yet to have a thorough look at this - I suspect some colours will sell out. So confusing is that there are almost identical joules coats on there, very similar/same price if I recall correctly - so what's the difference - other than the different colours -& that they are last years tsv perhaps?

I find that drawstrings are v unflattering on my humps (curves) Any suggestions? I can see myself buying this for all the wrong reasons :sad:

I've yet to have a thorough look at this - I suspect some colours will sell out. So confusing is that there are almost identical joules coats on there, very similar/same price if I recall correctly - so what's the difference - other than the different colours -& that they are last years tsv perhaps?

I find that drawstrings are v unflattering on my humps (curves) Any suggestions? I can see myself buying this for all the wrong reasons :sad:

well this is their first tsv so cant be from a previous one

Seen a pack-away similar to this in my local town centre for £9.99 and it was good quality considering the price, the only difference being you wouldn't be paying the extra £31 for the name. For me though I'm not a lover of the pack-away, I either wear a coat or I don't, if I think it's going to rain, that's what my umbrella is for :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back