Joules TSV 10/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've a full range of rain wear, ranging from the Berghaus 100% waterproof lightweight hooded rain jacket, through unlined, 'spring weight' Lands End Squall parka to Lands End Fleece lined Squall Duffle coat to cover any eventuality. They are all 100% watertight, which I find necessary up here in the Pennines, where daily rainfall is the norm for at least 9 months of the year. (Ok, I admit, this year has been the exception so far, but I'm not deluding myself that it's going to become a regular thing!).
Also worth mentioning Cotton Traders do good rainwear at very reasonable prices, I had their autumn preview catalogue in the post just yesterday.

Yes they mentioned last night that it has taped seams and she pointed them out.

Thanks puffin48 I came in after 4pm & was surprised to see still available so have gone for the grey despite my earlier resolution not to.(prize for most fickle woman!)I once got drenched in the rain on a city tour in Germany and had to drop out of the tour & head for a coffee shop hoping to dry out.The young lady looked at me & said ‘I would buy new’ then directed me to a fashion shop.I bought a new outfit, I was literally soaked to the skin!When I rejoined the tour there were puzzled looks.

Latest posts

Back