Hi Tech Toys & Electronics TSV 12/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be interesting to see what price they sell it at. I remember them doing the iPhone 7 at a ludicrous price, then a few weeks later selling the iPhone 8 for less money :/

Either way, I'm sure this will be "nothink" like we have seen before and be totally off the charts.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Smartphone Android 6.2" 4G LTE SIM Free 64GB
Item Number: 517623
QVC Price £690.00
Todays Special Value Price £549.96
P&P £5.95

Powerful, intelligent and stylish, the Galaxy S8+ Smartphone from Samsung is like a virtual PA in your pocket, equipped with an Infinity Display, fast 10nm processor, iris scanning security, a 12MP rear and an 8MP front camera, plus Bixby, the virtual personal assistant that has been designed to understand talk, text, and taps. SIM-free, water and dust resistant, the big screen, powerful Galaxy S8+ allows you to enjoy a responsive, tailored-to-you mobile experience thats built for the life you live.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Galaxy S8+ 64GB directly from Samsung you’d pay £699. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £549.96, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of £143.09

Boundaries removed - the Infinity Display offers an end-to-end screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps, bezels or angles. All you’ll see is pure content that takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminium shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical screen that’s easy to hold in one hand.

Fool proof security - prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning; no two irises have the same pattern, not even your own, and they're nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option.

Uninhibited performance – the Galaxy S8 Plus boasts the world's first 10nm processor, which is fast, powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, this deviceoffers the ability to work through rain and dust, and it can be immersed in 1.5m of water for up to 30 minutes.

Say hello to Bixby - Bixby completely changes the way you interact with your phone. It's a personal assistant that understands talk, text, and taps so you're never confined to one mode of communication. It also changes the way you search, you don't even have to ask, just show Bixby what you want by opening your camera app.

A camera built for every moment - capture life as it happens with the two cameras, a 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera, which are so accurate and fast that you won't miss a moment, day or night.

Smart Switch - from your photos and videos to your contacts and music, Smart Switch lets you easily transfer your memories from your old phone to your new one, so you can focus on making new ones.

Colour options:

Rose Pink
Midnight Black
Orchid Grey
Coral Blue
Arctic Silver

What’s in the box?

Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphone
Earphones tuned by AKG
USB type-C cable
Travel adapter
Ejection pin
Additional headphone ear tips
Quick Start guide
Smart Switch guide

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517623

In fact, other Amazon sellers have it from £440, and quite a few sellers at £445, and FREE POSTAGE too.

I find it quite insulting that QVC are adding £6 PP on such an expensive item, and so small as well.

I was about to post that they're about £480 on Amazon and free P&P if you're a Prime customer.

This is one reason that I watch the presentations on QVC, if I'm interested in something, but then shop elsewhere because invariably you can get things cheaper. So much for QVC's so-called bargains.

Latest posts

Back