Ecoegg Home Solutions TSV 13/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ecoegg 936 Washes White & Colour Laundry Egg Kit with Storage Tin
Item Number: 807413
QVC Price £24.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

Offering a hypoallergenic laundry process without using traditional washing powder or liquid, this impressive Ecoegg kit has been created especially for QVC and gives you two of their award-winning laundry eggs and egg holders, a stain remover, plus a useful storage tin. Lasting up to 936 washes, this economical, powerful and natural alternative to traditional detergent will revolutionise the way you wash your clothes.

How they work - Ecoegg's Laundry Egg contains two types of scientifically-formulated, hypoallergenic cleaning pellets. These pellets naturally activate in water to gently lift away dirt and grime, without using any harsh chemicals. You can place a laundry egg on top of your laundry in your washing machine's drum and wash as normal, or pre-soak the Ecoegg in water for 20 minutes for hand washing garments as normal, including delicate items.

Wash and wash - incredibly, this impressive Ecoegg collection lasts for up to 936 washes, which could keep you going for up to four years. At a cost of just under 3p per wash, you can consider yourself stocked up for a while, without the need for washing powder, gel, or liquid.

A new storage tin for you - after listening to your feedback, Ecoegg have included a new shape and size of their useful storage tin to house your Ecoegg items. This is to help organise the fantastic accessories you get with this kit, and to ensure the pellets stay in one place without taking up excess space in your cupboards.

Convenient cups - the handy Ecoegg cups included in the kit are the perfect way to store your laundry eggs, preventing moisture build-up between uses.

A beautiful new fragrance - as well as the popular Fresh Linen, Orange Blossom, Jasmine and Fragrance Free options available in this collection, we’re offering you the chance try the brand new Honeysuckle scent chosen by Ecoegg Facebook followers.

Laundry Eggs feature an antibacterial coating infused with silver to help stop bacteria transferring between laundry loads
Hypoallergenic and endorsed by Allergy UK
Dermatologically tested and suitable for people with sensitive skin
No pouring, no measuring, no mess
Safe to use with fabric softeners or conditioners and stain removers
Safe for most fabrics, even delicates
Works great on cool washes and can be used up to 60C
Keep away from children

Fragrance options:

NEW Honeysuckle
Fresh Linen
Orange Blossom
Jasmine
Fragrance Free

What's in the box?

19 x wash pellet packets (936 pellets)
2 x laundry eggs - one for colour washes and one for whites
2 x laundry egg holders
1 x stain remover (270ml) - free from harsh chemicals
1 x storage tin

How to use:

Simply place the Ecoegg into the drum of your washing machine along with your laundry - no other liquids or powders are required
The Ecoegg will work at temperatures up to 60C, as well as 30C and 40C
It does not leave any residue like powdered detergents can, so there is no need for a rinse cycle - saving you time and energy
No fabric softener is required - unless you want it

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807413

View attachment 16025

They keep resurrecting this product in its various guises but the reviews disappear too. From what I`ve read it seems to be a love it or hate it product. I`ve never used one because Mr Vienna`s clothes need heavy duty washing when he`s finished in the garden but my DIL bought an ecoegg to use on the kids uniforms because the oldest girl has eczema but she binned it after just a couple of weeks.

If they can get spaghetti and curry sauce out of Mr CC's white shirts then I'll buy it, but they'll have to prove it. I can't get the stains out even after scrubbing with vanish and then washing several times.

CC

Latest posts

Back